MLM tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue is many MLM products are not scientifically proven and are more like "quack" cures. From magnetic beds to Ion removers to water purifiers.... They dont inspire any trust for me... and Bovine.... you signed up here just to post pro MLM..... errrrr alittle dodgy....

The issue is many MLM products are not scientifically proven and are more like "quack" cures. From magnetic beds to Ion removers to water purifiers.... They dont inspire any trust for me... and Bovine.... you signed up here just to post pro MLM..... errrrr alittle dodgy....

;) why dodgy? Like what i've mentioned, just my 2 cents worth of opinion. i have tried good scientifically proven products certified by BSCG, NSF and consumerlab.com so i shared my experience.

i think my next comment will get me flamed of kanna "pui chao nuah." I don't deny i think that MLM is actually a reputable and legal industry so in a way i am rather pro MLM. Unfortunately the reputation has been tarnished by the pyramid scammers and liars. It's the practitioners, not the practice. Just look at some lawyers and doctors.

Eh, i signed up "here" as in clubsnap or this thread? Clubsnap in general for photography, Kopitiam for gossip. :angel: ::nudge aeskywan:: still dodgy anot? :D

Well i do admit that some MLM do have great products, but most of them i have seen have dodgy agents and wierd products who are not well trained. I believe that when doing these 'business', one must have the aim of helping people as the final cause and not to hard press people to buy the items. Some things like milk and herbs may actually help physically and in the mind and thus is beneficial to people and I have tried them and have seen people who tried them to great result.

But at the end of the day, it is the bad sheeps that counts not the great people, as people tend to rmb the bad things but not the good ones.

just as we are talking about MLM... I get this in my mail.

"Hi,

Are you interested in looking at a side business that can generate a very serious residual income? I’m launching something huge, looking for leaders and I'd love to have you on the team.

My team is associated with Eric Worre and Randy Gage in a network marketing business. Eric and Randy, if you don’t know them, they are multi-million-dollar producers with a long track record of helping people reach success in the business.

I joined because it's my first chance to work direct with two of the most successful people in the industry. So now I'm on their team and we're looking for people who want to capitalize on a chance to get in early.

Eric and Randy have uncovered a little-known new company that meets ALL of the criteria to be the next billion dollar company in the industry.

Here are the factors that make this such a powerful opportunity right now:

#1) The company is just launching now!
So we have a real window of opportunity to get ahead in the race, before most people even know there is one. To do that, we’re looking for at least 50 leaders in the country. Vietnam is opening end of October and Indonesia is opening end of 2007. We’ll be training those leaders with a daily, weekly, and monthly method of operation, showing them how to own their local market and springboard from there.

#2) The company is backed by a strong venture capital partner.
So you have the allure and tremendous rewards of getting in a start-up, but without the financial risks normally associated with that situation. The funding company was started by one of the founders of WordPerfect, who sold that company to Novell for over a billion dollars. They’ve got serious money and they’ve made a commitment to fund this to the top.

#3 The product story is sexy.
The products are based on an amazing scientific breakthrough that creates an entire new product category, so the market potential is beyond enormous. Yet it is a simple concept that makes so much sense people "get” it right away. Everyone in the world would benefit from the products and one use makes that clear to them.

#4 The compensation plan innovation.
The company is offering eight different ways to earn, with most of them residual income. More importantly they have pioneered the biggest innovation in compensation of the last 15-20 years, the Leveraged Matching Bonus. If you know anything about how these plans work, you’re going to hallucinate when you understand this feature.

Because of the nature of the compensation plan, positioning and timing are important. Right now I am looking for leaders who understand the power of being in at launch and want to lock in a favorable position. I believe you have what it takes to do something big with this. We have about a two year window when these positions will be created.

So do you want to hear about this?

Or are you too busy with your other stuff ?

Please get back with me.

Thanks,

Best regards,
Colin Seow
www.ateamsingapore.com/cs
"To Live. To Love. To Learn. To Leave a Legacy."

I dunno why is there a sudden dash of new members.

Well, at least I prefer to get something from an insurance agent rather than from a MLMer.

Why?

There's many channels for u to express our complaints in the insurance stuff, the highest being MAS. When death, my Dependants will get the money, some how.

How abt MLM? Maybe those who praise MLM in the good light may answer this....

bovine and tigereye19, any comments?

When you die, you can choose to transfer your residual income made from MLM to anyone, any charity you want. I heard only a few big and reputable MLMs offer this policy. For insurance, your family will only get a 1 time pay out. :)

I think this thread will be never ending so i shall make this my last reply. :cool: Anyway, i will still continue to consume MLM health supplements regardless of how sceptical others are. :sticktong

Cya around Cjl. ;)

Dang, does that mean the entertainment ends here? :angel:

When you die, you can choose to transfer your residual income made from MLM to anyone, any charity you want. I heard only a few big and reputable MLMs offer this policy. For insurance, your family will only get a 1 time pay out. :)

I think this thread will be never ending so i shall make this my last reply. :cool: Anyway, i will still continue to consume MLM health supplements regardless of how sceptical others are. :sticktong

Cya around Cjl. ;)

U only heard? Any concrete evidences?

Dun get ur point of one time pay out. If MLM can offer the same or even regular payouts, FYI, this arrangement is possible with insurance. I can be very sure for the insurance part coz I myself owns a few.

And MLM provides protection? Will there be even residual income, since a person die and cant work in the 1st place?

And my past salary/savings/assets can be handled by myself, banks, lawyers or a piece of paper called will. Why MLM?

If MLM can really beats wat insurance coys can offer, I dun mind having a second opinion.

Come, any brave takers?

:bsmilie:

When your mum say study hard, get a degree and earn alot of money when you grow up.
How many really earn alot????

Dont act smart if you know very little about MLM, as the saying only the top people make money but if they didnt start to work hard and believe at first then how can he work his way up?

Join a right company and right leader is what I would say. The new system not MLM but referer marketing is just buying the product and no maintainance required, everyone have equal profit and you can alway earn more then other if you are hard working enough. Just like alot of people just use the product. If require you to keep maintaining(paying) then you end up spend more then you earn in most cases.

In every company or industry, some people make money and some dont even the best school you are in they dont promiss you earning million for just siting doing nothing. The key factor is yourself, you understand your industry, your job and believe you can work hard in your current job to get promoted and really work hard toward your goal.

Open to new ideal and dont think we are very smart singaporean, we are good in following what others do and success. But when there is something new not many dare to try out and say you do first lor.

For Insurance you pay and dont do anything, when something happen to you you get coverage. but if you refer your friend to buy a policy the insurance company might not pay you.

MLM, Direct selling,Referer Marketing, you got to work for it and you earn commission from the company, and you can transfer your income to someone if something happen to you because the system allow. You cant get your wife to be the manager if something happen to you in your current job.

There are many Doctor and Pros in MLM industry today, so are those people cazy? Many dont believe in insurance 30years ago and what happen today? Why Singapore build MRT spending so much money just provide more bus is enough and what happen today?
Dont think too high of youself Singaporean.
BTW I'm a Singaporean too.

When your mum say study hard, get a degree and earn alot of money when you grow up.

Dont act smart if you know very little about MLM, as the saying only the top people make money but if they didnt start to work hard and believe at first then how can he work his way up?

Join a right company and right leader is what I would say. The new system not MLM but referer marketing is just buying the product and no maintainance required, everyone have equal profit and you can alway earn more then other if you are hard working enough. Just like alot of people just use the product. If require you to keep maintaining(paying) then you end up spend more then you earn in most cases.

In every company or industry, some people make money and some dont even the best school you are in they dont promiss you earning million for just siting doing nothing. The key factor is yourself, you understand your industry, your job and believe you can work hard in your current job to get promoted and really work hard toward your goal.

Open to new ideal and dont think we are very smart singaporean, we are good in following what others do and success. But when there is something new not many dare to try out and say you do first lor.

For Insurance you pay and dont do anything, when something happen to you you get coverage. but if you refer your friend to buy a policy the insurance company might not pay you.

MLM, Direct selling,Referer Marketing, you got to work for it and you earn commission from the company, and you can transfer your income to someone if something happen to you because the system allow. You cant get your wife to be the manager if something happen to you in your current job.

There are many Doctor and Pros in MLM industry today, so are those people cazy? Many dont believe in insurance 30years ago and what happen today? Why Singapore build MRT spending so much money just provide more bus is enough and what happen today?
A classic MLM story which I've heard countless times. I think becoming rich thru MLM is like finding cryptonite.

Why don't MLM pair up with Canon or Manfrotto? I wouldn't mind joining the 'club' or paying for their products. I don't need a 'magical' detergent or ionised water. Just food for thoughts. ;p

To MLM advocates, not doubting or bashing you but honestly u cant expect us to believe that the sponge that cost 2 dollars in Cold storage but 20 dollars under your company is some magic heat resistant futuristic sponge? Or that the washing powder you have is 100 percent superior to top brands because it is under MLM?

From what I see of MLM, one is encouraged to find more downlines then to really sell products..... And the ones at the top.... are they for real?

To MLM advocates, not doubting or bashing you but honestly u cant expect us to believe that the sponge that cost 2 dollars in Cold storage but 20 dollars under your company is some magic heat resistant futuristic sponge? Or that the washing powder you have is 100 percent superior to top brands because it is under MLM?

From what I see of MLM, one is encouraged to find more downlines then to really sell products..... And the ones at the top.... are they for real?

You really got to BUY into the marketing for this - literally. :bsmilie:

Well, it's always priding itself as a way to "retire early", have "financial freedom", etc.

So I put it that it is to attract newbies in, give them false hopes so they'll work like slaves with little commission while the top guys earn all the money? Is this not true?

I am not saying it's not possible to make it big. In any industry you can make it big, BUT what are the chances of success, and being a job which you do not have the stable income (contradicting to what they're preaching, eh?) AND lots of competition, backstabbing, half truths, whole lies, etc...

I like the part about 'financial freedom'. I wonder if HDB can provide that service as well. Hehehe....

Insurance is a valid product that insures one against unforeseen circumstances. On the other hand MLM products dont give me that.... I can buy brand a of face wash from watson or brand b from MLM and result is the same, only difference is MLM's is much more expensive. I dont say that MLM is not viable, just that you need to show us more facts than some photocopy of a statement saying your company has paid this senior whom you worship as a success story this amount of money... honestly its not that convincing......

i helped my friend and bought a magnetic bracelet for $250 :( Seriously i dont think that product worth that price though. The packaging is like those pasarmalam packaging. A normal white film plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.