Michael Fay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satay stick not shiok lah.

Metal skewers, electrically charged thru a 12V DC current. 1 positive and 1 negative. Juz place both ends near his butt... *zap*

near? i though is into? must ring gag his mouth too. it's a nice drool-inducer.

The best part was when he was interviewed on Larry King Live after he got back to the US.

3 calls from Singapore came and they questioned him like siao and he is still unrepentent.

hahaha.... he says that what he did in Singapore is a normality of what teenagers his age does in the US.

Frankly, he got what he deserved for breaking laws in a foreign country.

The best part was when he was interviewed on Larry King Live after he got back to the US.

3 calls from Singapore came and they questioned him like siao and he is still unrepentent.

hahaha.... he says that what he did in Singapore is a normality of what teenagers his age does in the US.

wait 'til when his own car gets spray-painted, his license plate switched and his letterbox repeatedly stolen :bsmilie:

Sympathy no... we have a fine country here.....

was watching a DVD on the history of Singapore from the Discovery Channel today, and there was a brief mention of Michael Fay.

remember Michael Fay? the then-teenager who was caught and caned under Singapore law for theft and vandalism in 1994.

wonder how he is doing now? :bsmilie:

thinking about it on retrospect, i'm proud of how Singapore handled the heat and dealt the situation with firmness and dignity.

I think he now joins show business with the stage name of Michael Cane. :bsmilie:

Normal in US?

Any citizens or long term visitors to United States plz tell us otherwise that such is NOT the case.

If such a behaviour is the 'norm' in the States, this entire world is going to the pots. I'd rather choose to die den to remain an Earthling.

U know what is Michael Fay's favourite drink? BUTTweiser!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Juz place it on da arse.

It brings on other special effects.... :devil:

Ants and honey on nipper ???? that will be cute .. mirco lens .. :)

There is an American named Michael Fay
He loves to take our public signs away
Sometimes graffiti on our cars he spray
Until by the police he was caught one fine day
The Chief Justice to Michael he says
" A small fine you shall have to pay "
" Four months in Queenstown Remand you'll stay "
" With six strokes of rotan coming your way "
This decision Clinton try to sway
For vandalism is a game their local boys play
We should find other means to keep crime at bay
Because caning is not an American way
Tried all means Fay's father and mother may
And even the American press got into fray
Desperate, the plea for clemency went President Ong's way
Authorized to pardon, hopefully he may
Finally, in order that Clinton's face shall not go away
Two strokes less of caning to Michael's dismay
George Fay, his father still shout " Nay! nay! nay! "
Once Fay out of prison, back to US they will forever go away
We ain't racist
We ain't sadist
We don't have a caning fetish
We just want some justice!

The Associated Press, April 2, 1998
Singapore Caning Victim Arrested

WINTER PARK, Fla. (AP) -- The young man who was caned in Singapore four years ago for allegedly vandalizing cars has been arrested in Florida on drug charges.

Michael Fay, 22, was arrested at his apartment Tuesday by a deputy responding to neighbors' complaints about loud music.

Fay, a student at Valencia Community College, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and less than 20 grams of marijuana. He was released Wednesday after posting $500 bond.

``I'm not going to lie to anybody. It was my mistake. I was smoking marijuana,'' Fay said later.

In May 1994, Fay was flogged four strokes with a rattan cane on his bare buttocks for a vandalism conviction in Singapore, provoking outrage in this country.

The nation's authoritarian government has been widely criticized for curbing civil liberties. Fay, who had been living in Singapore with his mother and stepfather, said he was beaten into confessing to a crime he didn't commit.

After returning to the United States, Fay was suffered burns to his hands and face in September 1994, and admitted he was burned while sniffing butane, a fuel used in cigarette lighters. He then went into drug rehabilitation for a butane habit.

Yes, how many mistakes is he going to make?

There's room for sympathy for a young man whose family's screwed up.
But there's zero room for sympathy when he doesn't self-reflect on his own actions and continue to wallow in error and continues to say, "I'm sorry for my misdeeds."?

There's only so much sorry a person can say before it becomes a stupid excuse for making an unforgivable error.

Ants and honey on nipper ???? that will be cute .. mirco lens .. :)
Nah, I still prefer something harder... with a rush.

Imagine invoking a horrified reaction from viewers viewing the picture. Imagine the rush...

Yes, damn. I know lotsa ppl are gonna say something abt me needing counselling. :(

Yes, how many mistakes is he going to make?

There's room for sympathy for a young man whose family's screwed up.
But there's zero room for sympathy when he doesn't self-reflect on his own actions and continue to wallow in error and continues to say, "I'm sorry for my misdeeds."?

There's only so much sorry a person can say before it becomes a stupid excuse for making an unforgivable error.

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.