Massive Leeching discovered on Sammyboy, once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, if these chaps are so hardworking online to this point, why not might as well get their wanks off $40 at Geylang? Saves their effort and they get some exercise. :bsmilie:
My feel is that these leechers are mostly impotent and even with Geylang blue pills they will not be able to execute any climax from wanking .... they feel good only when they leech and post, and probably will get their ejection when ppl thanks them for posting so many xmm images ....

Someone notified me that some of my images were leeched, nothing that surprises me.

However, while investigating how bad the problem I am facing is, I ran across many familiar images that belongs to many different photographers her on CS.

Here is the link to the offending thread on sammy.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammyb...591-singaporean-bikini-swimsuit-girls-35.html

Majority of the offending posts/leaching were done by someone the nick john_hougang on sammyboy. Majority of his leaching activities were posted recently, and can be found on page 30-40 of the above referenced link.

I love to have a private taljk with this joker. If anyone knows him, please PM me.

By the way, he host the images on a site called www.uploadhouse.com

I fully understand that it is impossible to protect our images once they are posted online. However, when we see blatant leeching and infringement of copyrights, we nonetheless cannot stand side and pretend nothing has happened.

Sammy Boy!!! Hmm... anybody and anyone for a place like them.:bsmilie:

I'm just wondering, while there is a requirement that we need to be logged in to view the P&P section, what about the Photoshoot section?
Some of our Photographers' images are used there for references as well.

I'm just wondering, while there is a requirement that we need to be logged in to view the P&P section, what about the Photoshoot section?
Some of our Photographers' images are used there for references as well.

frankly, whatever controls that are in place is not going to stop these leechers. It may make it slightly more difficult or a little more tideous to get the pics ... But in the end they will still get it.

For all you know ... many of these posters on SBF are members in CS and some of them are prob even photogs going for these photoshoots ... So how are we or CS admins or the Shoot Org going to stop them .... ??

I am upping this thread to keep everyone aware of this problem.

I was notified by someone I knew from CS that some of my images made it onto SB again, and once again, same john_hougang character is the culprit.

He is now using this image hosting site: linkpicture

I have seen quite a few of his leeches from pictures I have seen posted on CS. Those I can remember the photographers, I have sent pm to them.

On a broader note, we cannot stop leechers. Only way is to not post. However, for those of us who are exercising our rights to exhibit our images, and expect respects to copyrights, we need to be diligent. We need to look out for each other, and deal with these problems as the arrive.

We also must out any leecher, if and when we find out who they are.

I was notified by someone I knew from CS that some of my images made it onto SB again,
I think it is only fair that SammyBoy should award you "The SB Photographer of the Year 2008" award, since so many of your images are posted there ... :p
thanks to your No. 1 Fan ...:bsmilie:

I think it is only fair that SammyBoy should award you "The SB Photographer of the Year 2008" award, since so many of your images are posted there ... :p
thanks to your No. 1 Fan ...:bsmilie:

Sounds funny isn't it?

In a way, maybe, but at some point, the situation would have deteriorated so bad that no one will post anything on the public side of the net. Wouldn't that just be splendid?

Then, all we will see are CMI pictures of CMI models. BRAVO.

well...

at least you've got an insider there... :D

well...

at least you've got an insider there... :D

As I said and have done, I will notify anyone when I can recognize the work and remember who the photographer is.

dun tink it matters to them... if u know what I mean.. :(

No it does not matter to people in SB, but what about here on CS? Are we satisfy with only sub par CMI pictures? And beside, copyrights is not something that is unique to me. We are photographers, and copyrights is our only protection to our work.

We cannot give it away, no matter how troublesome the enforcement is going to be.

To all. Go take a look, if you see your images, SB admin (boss@sammyboy.com) is infact very helpful. The various hosing sites are also very helpful.

As I said and have done, I will notify anyone when I can recognize the work and remember who the photographer is.

No it does not matter to people in SB, but what about here on CS? Are we satisfy with only sub par CMI pictures? And beside, copyrights is not something that is unique to me. We are photographers, and copyrights is our only protection to our work.

We cannot give it away, no matter how troublesome the enforcement is going to be.

To all. Go take a look, if you see your images, SB admin (boss@sammyboy.com) is infact very helpful. The various hosing sites are also very helpful.

I wonder if SB admin will be willing to ban IP of this particular frequent "offender".... :think:

I mean it's easier to ban 1 fella then to put up with throngs of take-down request...rite? :think:...especially if the user have been spotlighted and "tracked" by photog.

Your works are sexciting and gaining local recognition
icon11.gif

Actually just took a brief tour and ya, saw some of the familiar images .... but IMHO, the images are all leeched mostly NOT from CS, but I am quite sure are from the individual blogs, facebook, friendsters, photobuckets, personal sites, etc...
The reason is that most of the images were copied wholesale, and in batches, and including many of CMI images (which have never been seen before) and also snapshots.

But the thing that puzzles me is that after 3 pages, I already got headache looking at these lousy images ..... who in the right mind will want to look thru all these rubbish???:dunno: That John@Hougang .... i think he is really a sicko. Better make sure all the MPs, esp the female ones, stay far far away from him.:sweat:

If it is of any help, we can send an email to the Admins/Mods of Sammyboy requesting removal of leeched pictures and to ban the member (assuming that the word of the Admin here will carry higher weight than just someone who emails them out of the blue).

To assist in doing the above, we will need :-
a) the thread in Sammyboyforum with the offending images
b) the thread in ClubSNAP by the copyright owner; or
c) external source of images with strong link to ClubSNAP member userid

Please email/send your requests to webmaster_at_clubsnap.com, and we will ensure that we pass on the request to the relevant person.

We have had success in doing the above at sggirls.com previously, so this method may yield better results.

Oh, and Deadpoet's picture(s) of Adeline is also in sggirls.com ... err ... someone's friend of a cousin's nephew told me ... err ... yeah.

If it is of any help, we can send an email to the Admins/Mods of Sammyboy requesting removal of leeched pictures and to ban the member (assuming that the word of the Admin here will carry higher weight than just someone who emails them out of the blue).

Please email/send your requests to webmaster_at_clubsnap.com, and we will ensure that we pass on the request to the relevant person.

We have had success in doing the above at sggirls.com previously, so this method may yield better results.

:cheergal::cheergal: to CS Admin for helping....

:cheers:

Oh, and Deadpoet's picture(s) of Adeline is also in sggirls.com ... err ... someone's friend of a cousin's nephew told me ... err ... yeah.

Right now, SB admin and the various image hosting admins are very helpful. Offending posts on SB were taken offline quickly. As for image hosting sites, it usually takes 24 hours.

Btw, the image of Adeline on SGG, I don't think are mine :)

so u mean they banned the john_hougang character? :think:

so u mean they banned the john_hougang character? :think:

no idea if they banned him or not, but it usually takes less than 60 minutes for offending post to be taken offline.

sad to say..he is still around (john_hougang)...he has just posted some nude shots done by a local photog....:nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.