Malaysia Airlines plane missing...

i tell u lah, after this incident pple all scared already, take plane will choose which brand liao, choice of transit airport also must choose

Those people choosing airline will need to take into consideration safe or not safe. Instead of just focus on cheap or expensive.

Essentially, the whole incident has shown the entire Malaysian organisation in a poor light...

I already say MY likes to prata flip stories.......

MY better buck up in their efforts.they better don't let the Chinese find the plane first before they do.

Lately, MY ministers already told the malays not to blame Chinese ppl for their poverty or low income ability. They only got to blame themselves for not working as hard as the Chinese ppl.

If the Chinese find the plane first, this topic abt Chinese and malays will resurface again

Really tak boleh tahan Malaysia :(

Maybe that's a good thing..
Then the people and those bumi chaps in power are forced to address the issue at hand..
Malaysia has many smart hard working people and much natural resources, but the top people are making the nation go down the drain..
MY better buck up in their efforts.they better don't let the Chinese find the plane first before they do.

Lately, MY ministers already told the malays not to blame Chinese ppl for their poverty or low income ability. They only got to blame themselves for not working as hard as the Chinese ppl.

If the Chinese find the plane first, this topic abt Chinese and malays will resurface again

China is now a superpower, their technology level now is very advanced

China is now a superpower, their technology level now is very advanced

China should lay a smackdown on Malaysia. The Malaysian government seems like they are trying to funny leh.

I was just told by anonymous sources that the plane will be found after 7 days by Singapore so we just have to wait.

China should lay a smackdown on Malaysia. The Malaysian government seems like they are trying to funny leh.

actually i felt China should send their aircraft carrier loaded with rescue helicopters (not fighters) into the disaster zone, with a portable floating airport in the sea, the search speed can be improved much than land based aircraft, Indian Navy can do the same at their area too with their aircraft carriers. There is no time to wait anymore !

actually i felt China should send their aircraft carrier loaded with rescue helicopters (not fighters) into the disaster zone, with a portable floating airport in the sea, the search speed can be improved much than land based aircraft, Indian Navy can do the same at their area too with their aircraft carriers. There is no time to wait anymore !

No need to hurry. Wait till they decide whether last detection is in Strait of Malacca or Gulf of Thailand. It's quite a huge turn to get from one to the other.

I was just told by anonymous sources that the plane will be found after 7 days by Singapore so we just have to wait.

The Bomoh told you? Must be lah. China satellites don't have that features. ;p

The Bomoh told you? Must be lah. China satellites don't have that features. ;p

I was also told that it was a mid-air catastrophic failure and the plane came straight down. No chance for survival.

I was also told that it was a mid-air catastrophic failure and the plane came straight down. No chance for survival.

That was one theory offered by experts.This incident has lots of unanswered questions and the news agencies are not helping any merely regurgitating half truths.Let's analyse this.

1. - If truth is last known position is 130km north of Kota bahru then plane would have gone down into gulf of Thailand which is shallow from 40 - 80 M deep so debris would have surfaced one way or other.Especially oil slicks.

2. Vietnam did not report that plane flew over it's territory so no chance of it going down in south china sea.( North East where it can be over 5Km deep! ( CIA report).

3. Malaysian military claim plane turned back and may have gone down in their back yard.Reports say it was later denied.Could be another way of disguising their tracking abilities even if it was true.

4.- If you draw a circle from KL airport to Beijing and anti- clockwise it would have encircled most of northern china to Afghanistan/Pakistan and the tip of Arabian peninsula ( Saudi Arabia) Say if it was hijacked and the tracking transponder was switch off, where can it be?

So no.4 is plausible.It flew in dead of night so can be anywhere.

5. This is going to stretch your imagination.Assume a Bermuda triangle scenario or some mysterious energy vortex that swallows plane whole.

6. Even more imagination ( might be material for a sci -fi movie.Aliens hijacked plane for their research. ( alien abduction)therefore missing without a trace. :bsmilie:
****************************************************************************************

EDIT: Just viewed the press conference by Malaysian authorities including military.

Most critical: Malaysian air-force radar tracked a "UFO" in the vincinity or flight path of MH370 which seem to have turned around.Actually I think no relation to mh370. This is actually a recording of the radar data.
They are not sure if it was MH370.UFO last location was near Penang island( actually 200 nautical miles from penang hence the search there). Military chief
thought it was prudent to search the malacca straits as well. So again more mystery.

Last edited:
Meanwhile in KLIA...

$1236702_1415639782027377_808816611_n.jpg