LX-3 Accessories Retail Price

just bought my hot shoe cover and screen protector at AP for $10! bummerz bummerz bummerz....

exactly... :confused:

plus the screen protector is only a temporary one till the glass one i ordered online arrives...

I got my hotshoe cover from AP at S$3 together with the Lowepro D-Pod25 (S$20). Now waiting for the lens cap, LC-1 to come in from Hong Kong.

Next upgrade? ME! I must "upgrade" myself and learn all about the intricate functions of the LX3.

I got my hotshoe cover from AP...

May I know how do u specify this, i.e. just say "erm the hotshoe cover for LX3"? It's basically the nikon hs cover right?

Btw, which branch? & the $5 is it bcos you bought it together with another item?

May I know how do u specify this, i.e. just say "erm the hotshoe cover for LX3"? It's basically the nikon hs cover right?

Btw, which branch? & the $5 is it bcos you bought it together with another item?

Hi ralliart12, I walked into AP at Sim Lim and asked for a pouch/ casing and a hotshoe cover suitable for LX3. Yes, the hotshoe cover is Nikon's BS-1. The salesperson even attached it onto their "dummy" LX3 set to show that it fits nicely. He quoted me S$5 for it but since I'm buying it together with the Lowepro D-Pod 25 casing (S$20), he said I can take both for S$23. Hope this helps!

MScolor only selling the nikon BS-1 hotshoe cover for S$3.

Bought the Lowepro D-Pod 25 casing together with a LZ10 at AP yesterday. This pouch is pretty good and looks nice.

Get unused keyboard key from Laptop is good enough, nicely fit

tried this and the key fits nicely X)

anyone knows what's the price for the Ricoh LC-1 lens cap? Should i get it online or do they have it in physical stores?

tried this and the key fits nicely X)

anyone knows what's the price for the Ricoh LC-1 lens cap? Should i get it online or do they have it in physical stores?

Last Friday, MS Color qouted me S$30

AP (sim lim) sold me at 28 for the LC-1

anybody know where to get the fake pouch?

I`m looking for some special add-ons to my LX3. =p

Wondering if could get the following locally:

LX3-Viewfinder-Photard.jpg.jpg

An analog viewfinder like this one.

LX3g.jpg

Range controller.

filtro_infrarrojo.gif

IR filters for LX3, which could do this:

Filtro_Infrarrojo_ej4.jpg

Filtro_Infrarrojo_ej5.jpg

Just brought my LX3 last weeks ago now wanted to get a wide angle lens but not sure whether to get the original Panasonic Wide Conversion Lens: DMW-LW46 @ $299 or 3rd party wide angle lens.

Any LX users here who can recommend me which to get? Thank you

CAn't really advice which wide con lens for u but this weekend will be testing the oly wide con from my frz. If u want, i will ask him to post the result in this forum. Do keep a look out. :p

CAn't really advice which wide con lens for u but this weekend will be testing the oly wide con from my frz. If u want, i will ask him to post the result in this forum. Do keep a look out. :p

OK, I will wait for your friend results. Hope to get a wide con lens w/o or with less vignetting. Thank you

paid $160 for a 52mm tube+ emolux wide 0.5x wide at AP.
was that a ripp off??/..

below quote from MS colour, good deal? cash payment.
LX3--$689(inc.gst) bundle with 8g card, oem battery worth
$35, lcd protector Worth $13.50

I just ordered a B+W polariser filter 52mm. Abt $90