LX-3 Accessories Retail Price

hi guys, anyone can advise on what is the difference between Ricoh LC-1 and LC-2?
or they're the same when we're using them on the LX3?

The one used by most is the LC-1. Dont noe about the difference though.

For those of you who are using DXO Optics Lab Pro as post processor, they will be including the LX3 module support before end of January 2010:) Hoooray

For those of you who are using DXO Optics Lab Pro as post processor, they will be including the LX3 module support before end of January 2010:) Hoooray

WOW!! I've been waiting for this for a year. I believe they've already supported the S90.

Hi guys & gals, I'm considering getting a LX3. I also like to take close up pics of food etc and i'm wondering if there is a need to get special lens for it or can I just shoot with the existing camera lens? Please advise. thanks!

Hi guys & gals, I'm considering getting a LX3. I also like to take close up pics of food etc and i'm wondering if there is a need to get special lens for it or can I just shoot with the existing camera lens? Please advise. thanks!

19849_227582858868_520293868_3242290_3041967_n.jpg

This is taken with the existing lens without flash and can go closer still.

Is there like a suitable fisheye lens for the LX3?

just gotten the pandabase wideangle and it should be coming next week! Anyone here on the wideangle and have a cir-pol or any filter on the converter?
what is the size of the filter?

Existing lens is good enough. I like to take food also. :) Below are some samples without flash. More pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/kdrexter/

4228378320_cb7233daf8.jpg

4234038000_1dfe71472f.jpg

4227606617_9b212be468.jpg

4228353716_f557a66d18.jpg

just gotten the pandabase wideangle and it should be coming next week! Anyone here on the wideangle and have a cir-pol or any filter on the converter?
what is the size of the filter?

I am using a B+W Cir-Pol and a clear filter. The size of ur adapter should be 52mm. Get any lens or filter tats fits 52mm. I am ordered the following wide angle also.

Opteka .45x HD² Wide Angle Lens for Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Digital Camera
4281651558_4e73d4cbb1_o.jpg

Setup - LX3 Adapter, B+W Cir-Pol, Tiffen Clear Filter, 52mm B+W lens cap.
4228506594_6c03106aef.jpg

I am using a B+W Cir-Pol and a clear filter. The size of ur adapter should be 52mm. Get any lens or filter tats fits 52mm. I am ordered the following wide angle also.

Opteka .45x HD² Wide Angle Lens for Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Digital Camera
4281651558_4e73d4cbb1_o.jpg

Setup - LX3 Adapter, B+W Cir-Pol, Tiffen Clear Filter, 52mm B+W lens cap.
4228506594_6c03106aef.jpg

Hi, thanks for replying, just to clarify, I meant the filter on top of the wideangle.basically, 52mm adaptor+wide angle+filter.

is that still 52mm?:dunno:

Nice wide angle there btw.

Hi, thanks for replying, just to clarify, I meant the filter on top of the wideangle.basically, 52mm adaptor+wide angle+filter.

is that still 52mm?:dunno:

Nice wide angle there btw.

Dun think 52mm. I think the wide angle lens is usually bigger than the thread size.

Dun think 52mm. I think the wide angle lens is usually bigger than the thread size.

yeah thats what i figured. i plan to keep the cirpol on the wideangle as a "permanent" setup for landscape, so it'll be good to know the size of the pandabase wideangle. if no one here on the pandabase wideangle has done that, i guess i could wait for the goods to arrive and then measure it.:cool:

This Opteka wideangle costs just US$5 more than the pandabase. Would have went for it if i knew about it earlier. ;p

yeah thats what i figured. i plan to keep the cirpol on the wideangle as a "permanent" setup for landscape, so it'll be good to know the size of the pandabase wideangle. if no one here on the pandabase wideangle has done that, i guess i could wait for the goods to arrive and then measure it.:cool:

This Opteka wideangle costs just US$5 more than the pandabase. Would have went for it if i knew about it earlier. ;p

Sell yours at the WTS section and buy the Opteka. ;p

I am looking for 3rd party battery. May I know the price range?

Hi All,

Today called up few shops to check the price for original Panasonic LX3 battery, maybe is useful for those who want to buy.

All price included GST

1) CP - Marina S$ 79
2) CP - Pennisula S$ 75
3) TK - S$ 55
4) MS colour - S$ 60
5) AP (SLQ) - S$ 45

* CP quote is usually higher *

Hi All,

Today called up few shops to check the price for original Panasonic LX3 battery, maybe is useful for those who want to buy.

All price included GST

1) CP - Marina S$ 79
2) CP - Pennisula S$ 75
3) TK - S$ 55
4) MS colour - S$ 60
5) AP (SLQ) - S$ 45

I got mine from CP Peninsula so yeah, was $75 too.

Hi All,

All price included GST

1) CP - Marina S$ 79
2) CP - Pennisula S$ 75
3) TK - S$ 55
4) MS colour - S$ 60
5) AP (SLQ) - S$ 45

LX3 can use the batt for LX1 as well and its much cheaper