LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If LFC play another physical game against arse,juz like when we did against everton,we will have a good chance of winning tomorrow...arse cant play against a physical team,we have to attack their lousy keeper...almunia gave manure a free goal due to poor goalkeeping...we could get free goal also...:think: we juz have to stop their no.23...asshaving from having too much space to create something...3points & 3rd placing is now a possibility...RB :thumbsup:

Chelsea's kind of play has always been on the hard tackling side and Arsenal's style of beautiful football certainly doesn't go well with it.

In any case, I think Almunia is just pathetic. He is the main factor why Arsenal lost. And Arshavin is just wasteful.

Liverpool has really gotta learn from their mistake of going asleep on Arshavin in the last few encounter. Otherwise, I think Liverpool stands a good chance of securing all 3 points from this game.

good to see renewed interests and optimism from the fans

Come On You REDS!!!!!!

good to see renewed interests and optimism from the fans

juz always bear in mind that the next 2 pts we drop, we'll want rafa out of a job..
and then we'll want him back when he gets us the 3 after that..

juz always bear in mind that the next 2 pts we drop, we'll want rafa out of a job..
and then we'll want him back when he gets us the 3 after that..

errr, i dun really fancy him back whether we have 3 or 30 points
:bsmilie:

arse away is always difficult..have we ever won there? not at the emirates i think...but if we play physical,we have a chance...juz like against everton...

why worry about 4-5-1? why always talk about counter-attack? tell me something new...RB has been using this system since day 1...why didnt this matter brought up when we won the CL in 2005? manure & chelski beat arse also on counter attacking...having lesser possession of the ball...want to watch flowing football like roy evens time? what have we won? FAcup? how many times we qualify for CL? that time was really a joke,frankly...LFC finding it hard to qualify for CL...:bsmilie:

we still got 13 games to play...all the top 6-7 teams still will drop points...4th? i'm aiming at least 3rd...though i'm not surprise if we finish higher than manure...i'm still very positive about this season...could be the best yet after 20+ years...:think:

anyway,yes,i'll support every manager of LFC,even if Oneill takes over from RB...:bsmilie:

3.45 am...so sleepy liao...:bsmilie:

Milan Jovanovic delighted to be joining a European giant after signing three-year deal at Liverpool

Milan Jovanovic admitted the chance to join one of the biggest clubs in Europe was too good to knock back after snubbing Valencia for Liverpool.

The 28-year-old Standard Liege striker will arrive at Anfield in the summer after signing a three-year deal.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez's former club Valencia were reported to be in advanced negotiations with the Serbia international.

But Jovanovic said: 'We have reached an agreement for three years, with the option to extend with another season.

'I have yet to undergo a medical exam, but that shouldn't be a problem. I don't have any physical problems and I'm feeling perfectly fit.

'I opted to sign for Liverpool because they're one of the biggest teams around in Europe. They're definitely among the 10 biggest sides.

'I'm absolutely delighted that the deal is completed. From now on, I can focus on Standard Liege again. I want to leave the club in a good way.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ar-deal-Liverpool.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0f9RaGrdP

here we go again with the blaming again..
degen did play blurredly..

:sweat:here we go again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.