LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB! (44!!) You'll Never Walk Alone!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMON YOU REDDSSS! !

MID WEEK GAME AGAINST ARSE-ANAL ! ! !

the best time to take advantage as their morale has drop to level 0. :thumbsup::bsmilie:
everything still VERY possible...coz there's still 1/3 of the season to go...4th? 3rd? 2nd? 1st? :bsmilie: we muz win most of our games...let others drop points...cheers to our 2ndhalf of the season so far...we've weathered the storm...we still got Torres, Johnson & Yossi to come back from injuries...:thumbsup: & Kuyt is on Red Hot form thanks to bro cheesecake waving Maggie Q's,aka,Kuyt gstring...:bsmilie:

CMON YOU REDDSSS! !

MID WEEK GAME AGAINST ARSE-ANAL ! ! !

the best time to take advantage as their morale has drop to level 0. :thumbsup::bsmilie:

send them to sub zero !!!!!! :thumbsup:

everything still VERY possible...coz there's still 1/3 of the season to go...4th? 3rd? 2nd? 1st? :bsmilie: we muz win most of our games...let others drop points...cheers to our 2ndhalf of the season so far...we've weathered the storm...we still got Torres, Johnson & Yossi to come back from injuries...:thumbsup: & Kuyt is on Red Hot form thanks to bro cheesecake waving Maggie Q's,aka,Kuyt gstring...:bsmilie:

yes, everything is possible when there is Bro Rodz to cheer us up during the nasty storm.:bsmilie:

yes, everything is possible when there is Bro Rodz to cheer us up during the nasty storm.:bsmilie:

not to forget bro cheesecake with his maggie kite g-strings

2 of them together is unstoppable duo :thumbsup:
:cheergal:

he is not here to cheer u up.
he is here to slack a bit after he has finished planning which line-up is best against arsenal! 8)

Haha,good to see people so cheerful nowadays...i still remember many here so negative about our future some time last year...:bsmilie: anyway,i expect arse to be a wounded animal...after back to back defeats...i'm sure they think LFC is easy meat for them to pounce...after all...they've been having a good scoring record against us lately...but if the team played with such pride & commitment like against everton...we'll be ok...looking fwd to the game...and all the games after that...:think:

attack defend attack attack!

Haha,good to see people so cheerful nowadays...i still remember many here so negative about our future some time last year...:bsmilie: anyway,i expect arse to be a wounded animal...after back to back defeats...i'm sure they think LFC is easy meat for them to pounce...after all...they've been having a good scoring record against us lately...but if the team played with such pride & commitment like against everton...we'll be ok...looking fwd to the game...and all the games after that...:think:

i still am hopeful that raf999 will be sacked at the end of the season.

win is always good, we prefer to be cheerful but rafa loves to make us vomit blood

yes, gooners will be a wounded animal, not to be taken lightly

If LFC play another physical game against arse,juz like when we did against everton,we will have a good chance of winning tomorrow...arse cant play against a physical team,we have to attack their lousy keeper...almunia gave manure a free goal due to poor goalkeeping...we could get free goal also...:think: we juz have to stop their no.23...asshaving from having too much space to create something...3points & 3rd placing is now a possibility...RB :thumbsup:

If LFC play another physical game against arse,juz like when we did against everton,we will have a good chance of winning tomorrow...arse cant play against a physical team,we have to attack their lousy keeper...almunia gave manure a free goal due to poor goalkeeping...we could get free goal also...:think: we juz have to stop their no.23...asshaving from having too much space to create something...3points & 3rd placing is now a possibility...RB :thumbsup:

whatever you say rafa, just give us the 3 points!
:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.