Left 4 Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone's organising a L4D getogether, I'm in ;)

I'm playing with my coursemates tomorrow in the evening at E2Max of The Cathay. Anybody keen just drop by and look for someone with a red crumpler bag (me lah!).

As of now, we might be short of players to start a 8 player match.

played it, kinda fun, so max is 4 person in the game against the zombies?

Co-Op mode, yes. If it's versus mode, it's 4 survivors vs 4 special zombies + all the other normal AI zombies.

too many secondary sch kids screaming like nobody's business in crowded lan shops recently when they get hooked by smoker or rape by hunter...most of the screams are simply ear-piecing...:thumbsd: some kids huh...:rolleyes:
disturb my peace in playing dota...

leeporking here.

i ish play @ home :D

too many secondary sch kids screaming like nobody's business in crowded lan shops recently when they get hooked by smoker or rape by hunter...most of the screams are simply ear-piecing...:thumbsd: some kids huh...:rolleyes:
disturb my peace in playing dota...

Was there last night with some of my friends....agree wif you...too much screaming teenage kids.

They on their speakers so loud that I can't even hear the ambient noises especially the witch sobbing...so...die lor.

Ended up for the rest of the time there, 10 of us played BF2...:(

Was there last night with some of my friends....agree wif you...too much screaming teenage kids.

They on their speakers so loud that I can't even hear the ambient noises especially the witch sobbing...so...die lor.

if got witch...best is switch off touch, in advanced mode, best is don't disturb the witch.

but the ear-piecing screams from those young boys really are :nono:
no sense of consideration for others in the lan shop.

if got witch...best is switch off touch, in advanced mode, best is don't disturb the witch.

but the ear-piecing screams from those young boys really are :nono:
no sense of consideration for others in the lan shop.

touch? or torch? should be flashlight...

i love to hoot the witch... so shiok...

btw, dunno y mine keep hanging...

4870 1gig+i7 920+6gb ram...

which lan show is that?

anyway,bought the game liao.
not too bad.wish there's a SAW/GPMG tho.hahaha.
love the pipe bomb.best way to get/steal frags.hahahaa.

btw,
1)do u guys use the mic?
2)how do we check the ping?
3)how do we create a co op game using local servers?

Status
Not open for further replies.