leeched shots again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by AdamGoi
;(

Maybe we can email the url of this thread to the bugger and let him know how the rest of us feel?

Adam,

'fraid you are missing the piont here. Da bugger does not give one damm how you or any one else feels. Do that and you probably make da bugger smile and get high.

Suggest be more constructive is to track da bugger down - get the real name , some of you know the subjects taken, with the details of the real name and proof linking the nick name to the real - the subject could try do the damsel in distress act to the Police to see if they will looking into it. If they do, then the web page owner will have to deal with some questions and also da bugger - this will make their life hopeful become more meaningful and enriching and if you are really luck interesting.

If the police do a seach of da bugger's home who know what will turn up.

Then que up to whak the rottan.

Luckily I am non violent person.

This is worth a shot (I've used this before)

Contact his server hosting company and lodge a formal complaint that he is pirating your copyright material and point out that the offending website has refused to remove the images despite repeated emails. Demand action be taken.

I think I saw a couple of photos with Channel 8 logo and sggirls logo on top of it. How about someone email mediacorp and see whether they take action to this website.....

Can all those who have had their photos leeched pls provide your name and details here. Essentially, if you can prove that you are the copyright owner of the images, we will initiate a mass petition and write a legal letter to the following ppl:-

1. sggirls forum owner
2. IDA
3. SBA
4. IDC where sggirls is hosted.

We will request for the removal of the images & demand closure of sggirls forum due to copyright infringement. The IDC and SBA will definitely step in to protect and uphold the law.

Individually, we may not be able to effect much change, but if ClubSNAP members all stand together, we will be able to make a much stronger case.

In case any sggirls "leechers" are reading this (and we know you are ...) you have been warned.

Originally posted by Darren
Can all those who have had their photos leeched pls provide your name and details here. Essentially, if you can prove that you are the copyright owner of the images, we will initiate a mass petition and write a legal letter to the following ppl:-

1. sggirls forum owner
2. IDA
3. SBA
4. IDC where sggirls is hosted.

We will request for the removal of the images & demand closure of sggirls forum due to copyright infringement. The IDC and SBA will definitely step in to protect and uphold the law.

Individually, we may not be able to effect much change, but if ClubSNAP members all stand together, we will be able to make a much stronger case.

In case any sggirls "leechers" are reading this (and we know you are ...) you have been warned.

Yeah!!! :gbounce: :gbounce: bring them down... down to chinatown... :gbounce:

Originally posted by insomia

Adam,

'fraid you are missing the piont here. Da bugger does not give one damm how you or any one else feels. Do that and you probably make da bugger smile and get high.

Suggest be more constructive is to track da bugger down - get the real name , some of you know the subjects taken, with the details of the real name and proof linking the nick name to the real - the subject could try do the damsel in distress act to the Police to see if they will looking into it. If they do, then the web page owner will have to deal with some questions and also da bugger - this will make their life hopeful become more meaningful and enriching and if you are really luck interesting.

If the police do a seach of da bugger's home who know what will turn up.

Then que up to whak the rottan.

Luckily I am non violent person.

You seem to miss the point too; my intention was to make him aware (or even be reminded) of the possible courses of action that the affected that are presented in thread of which I'm sure he's reading them now. For real or not? It's for those who are affected to know and for him/them to find out! :devil:

Those who are monitoring/taking actions, please update this thread; we'd love to know what's the situation!

Who knows, this may become a useful resource thread in the future!

Some info guys, jplf1977's profile now shows ICQ number which wasn't there this morning when I checked. So that ICQ number maybe false.

And just browsing thru the many pics that jplf74 has on sggirls,
looks like the current CS members hit are:-

1. Tomshen
2. mylau
3. Stevick Lee
4. Goose

If there are any more, please add your name to this list. And also, there may be other pics leeched by other members in sggirls ....

plageurism ...is there anything we can do bout him if we track him down

Originally posted by Darren
And just browsing thru the many pics that jplf74 has on sggirls,
looks like the current CS members hit are:-

1. Tomshen
2. mylau
3. Stevick Lee
4. Goose

If there are any more, please add your name to this list. And also, there may be other pics leeched by other members in sggirls ....

A few of my shots just re-surfaced there...

So, the list stands @

1. Tomshen
2. mylau
3. Stevick Lee
4. Goose
5. Wolfgang

Originally posted by camerakit

Yeah!!! :gbounce: :gbounce: bring them down... down to chinatown... :gbounce:

hey hey... dun bring them to my place hor

Originally posted by Goose

A few of my shots just re-surfaced there...

So, the list stands @

1. Tomshen
2. mylau
3. Stevick Lee
4. Goose
5. Wolfgang

hmm...are all the photo leeched by the same person??

Sorry, I misidentified a couple of the shots - the images are actually from hazardman, instead of Stevick.

Updated list:-

1. Tomshen
2. mylau
3. hazardman
4. Goose
5. Wolfgang

Originally posted by Wai
hmm...are all the photo leeched by the same person??
yes, these are all posted by jplf74 ... there may be others so counting on alert CS (ClubSNAP CounterStrike? ;) team) members to dig out and highlight.

Originally posted by Wai
Some info abt the website owner..

domain: sggirls.com
owner: Jason Ling
email: jasonl@mailcity.com#0
address: 45 Chwee Chian View
address: Singapore 119722
city: Singapore
state: Singapore
postal-code: 119722
admin-c: jason@jeyel.com#0
tech-c: jason@jeyel.com#0