Latest list of Lumix owners in Singapore

Anyone knows where to buy the ricoh lc1 lens cap or third party equivalent? Need it for my lx3.

Thanks!!

Just bought the silver DMC-FT2 yesterday.

This isn't a popular model, I notice.
Any closet FT2 owners out there?

Bought a 2nd hand GF1 body off a fellow clubsnap member a few weeks ago. Lacked the manual, but seems the seller not answering anymore. :)

LX5 for me. I'm quite happy with it as it it handy and more practical for practising especially for macro photography:thumbsup:. However, i'm also considering GF1. Could someone expect advice if it is worth it or go for GF2? I understand GF2 is fullly electronic compared with GF1, i.e. shutter dial is manual which is my preferrence...:bsmilie:

thanks.

cheers.
waladj

Last edited:
Bought a 2nd hand GF1 body off a fellow clubsnap member a few weeks ago. Lacked the manual, but seems the seller not answering anymore. :)

That's common and always the case.. I would suggest that you download from internet if still no response from the seller.

cheers.
walj

A new VERY happy LX-5 (black) user... love it (wonderful pictures), hate it (make me lazy to bring my DSLR for outings now)

Solou said:
A new VERY happy LX-5 (black) user... love it (wonderful pictures), hate it (make me lazy to bring my DSLR for outings now)

Congrats!

ello chaps/chapettes...

GF1 owner checking in. formerly using D90 but couldn't deal with the weight of the camera plus vertical grip plus flash plus 4 lenses on holidays (back pain). very happy with the GF1 plus the 20/1.7 and standard 14-45 zoom.

Can't wait to get the new g3!

I'm GF1 user...
:)

I owned an fz40 till I sold it and now I'm a new owner of the Lumix G10 :) I'm very happy right now, I can't wait to bring it out to play

Got a GF1 and a couple of pancakes (20 & 14) here:

PanasonicGF1.jpg

Hello all,

I am a happy user of LX5... Cheer:bsmilie: