Latest list of Lumix owners in Singapore

Just got my Lx5 1 week ago
and loving every minute with it.

I've been a GH2 owner for almost a year, GF1 owner for two years (still keep it as a spare body/ for shoots in more 'hazardous' environments) and my mom has a LX5.

My LX-5 is now about 3 months old. Used to have a GF1 as well. Am now waiting for the GF3X (that will come with the pancake 14-42 lens)

Proud owner of a white GF2 (14mm,20mm,14-42mm) here..

Last edited:
Got my black GF3, and also got an Oly 45mm f/1.8 lens. Awesome combination for street photography!

Hi, I like the color improvement of lx5 after down loading firmware ver2. and enjoy shooting Gh2 with the touchscreen.

anybody knows the current price of LX5 and GF3? TIA!

I got my GF3 off ebay for $900 with the 14mm pancake and 14-42mm zoom. Not a bad price I think. :)

I got my GF3 off ebay for $900 with the 14mm pancake and 14-42mm zoom. Not a bad price I think. :)

thanks bro, yeah price is not bad, so I assume it is used? I searched for the current price of LX5 and the lowest is 534 from SLR. My friend checked MSC and was quoted S$579 :bigeyes: big difference, its typically +/- S$10. The guy who got it from SLR even has free leather casing, so I don't think the freebies made the difference :sweat:

r0n1n said:
thanks bro, yeah price is not bad, so I assume it is used? I searched for the current price of LX5 and the lowest is 534 from SLR. My friend checked MSC and was quoted S$579 :bigeyes: big difference, its typically +/- S$10. The guy who got it from SLR even has free leather casing, so I don't think the freebies made the difference :sweat:

$900 is new :) but it is grey market (I.e. parallel import) so there's no warranty and a possibility that the local agent won't repair it if it spoils. So far the only camera that's ever died on me was a 10 year old Coolpix 3100 so *fingers crossed* hopefully the GF3 is just as durable. :)

The big difference is crazy, that's why it's important to shop. The freebies are usually not much good anyway.

Owner of G2 with 14-42 & 45-200 kit lens since april, hope to add the 25mm/1.4 in december. :)

Just got my LX5 yesterday from TK Foto with S$555 (cash payment) includes standard 8Gb SDHC (Class4), Lumix hard case, JJC auto cap and screen protector.

supercool said:
Just got my LX5 yesterday from TK Foto with S$555 (cash payment) includes standard 8Gb SDHC (Class4), Lumix hard case, JJC auto cap and screen protector.

Ouch... U shld gone to slr revolution or Alan photo. 20 bucks cheaper for same deal

Ouch... U shld gone to slr revolution or Alan photo. 20 bucks cheaper for same deal

Thanks for the info... I did ask those shops before I bought and the deal is not the same. SLR Revolution quote me $S534 with 8 Gb SDHC, Lumix Hard case and potable tri-pod. And Alan photo quote me only 8 Gb SDHC and Hard case for same price as SLR. JJC auto cap will cost you S$17-20 depends on the shop and screen protector will cost you S$5-10 depends on the shop also. Tri-pod is not usable so I decide to take from TK with more useful items bundle in.

Just got my LX-5 yesterday. Where can i buy those leather half cases for it?

just got my GF2 over the weekend. was torn with this and GF3 but eventually the ability to add external flash and view finder conclude my decision.

Any LX5 owners here using the Trek Flucard with the LX5?

Hoho!

I got my GF3 in September (with 2 kit lenses) and am loving every minute of it :)

GH 2 owner :)

Hi all just join clubsnap, Gotten my gf2 in march/April! Any Yishun gf2 users here?? Would be great to make some frens :D