K5 Kiasu check

lol!!!;p

to 'test run' the new----------------K5!!

Oh really?? Wow!! Will all those who pre-ordered their K5/Kr will get their dlsr this Sat?? Or only bro FW will get to test run? :bsmilie: I believe his order number is something like 0001?? Hahaha..

Damn, aussie still no news on availability of K5. I think I can try a K5 faster when I come back sg than to wait it to arrive here lol.

Oh really?? Wow!! Will all those who pre-ordered their K5/Kr will get their dlsr this Sat?? Or only bro FW will get to test run? :bsmilie: I believe his order number is something like 0001?? Hahaha..

Don't think so. How do they know who is who to match order and CS username.

At most will be a hands on and maybe some lens to try out.

Emjay! Prove me wrong ;p

Don't think so. How do they know who is who to match order and CS username.

At most will be a hands on and maybe some lens to try out.

Emjay! Prove me wrong ;p

No need to prove, you are right about that ;)

I myself won't be able to get one on Sat I think, but hopefully we'd have K5 to try.

I myself won't be able to get one on Sat I think, but hopefully we'd have K5 to try.

Hope that you guys will have lots of fun playing with the K5 this Sat! Remember to take lotsa pics and post them here... There are very limited pics taken with K5 in the web now... Hope to see more pics with K5 so that we can see the real capability and IQ of this new K5... Picture can tell a thousand words... Yeah! :)

I don't think I want to touch the K5. Afraid I cannot sleep thinking about it until I get it :D

Don't qualify to post such important sample shots either. We would be one of the 1st to lay hands and post K5 sample shots and literally, the world will home in. Don't want to post lousy photos or technically incorrect ones and do the camera injustice.

This type of great power and responsibility, best to leave it to gurus like you ;)

I don't think I want to touch the K5. Afraid I cannot sleep thinking about it until I get it :D

Don't qualify to post such important sample shots either. We would be one of the 1st to lay hands and post K5 sample shots and literally, the world will home in. Don't want to post lousy photos or technically incorrect ones and do the camera injustice.

This type of great power and responsibility, best to leave it to gurus like you ;)

if this is true that the world will home in on our photo, this outing is going to make history. for those who only go for one outing a year, this is IT!!! :cheergal::cheergal:

for those blogging Pentaxians, please blog about this event!

This reminds me of the quote from the spiderman movies.

"With great power, comes great responsibility".

Imagine everyone scrutinizing your photos...you will have hundreds of critics and maybe equal number of supporters. Really wish I could be there...:bsmilie: