K5 Kiasu check

Ok I must must really commend Emjay service here, I dropped them a mail asking if I can change my order from a K-5 + 18-55 WR kit to a 18-135 WR kit after seeing Nonsense's post above.

I got a reply like 20 minutes later (at 1am plus). Fast!

They did a refund for my initial preorder and asked me to preorder the kit which I want. Had no problems with the website this time round too.

Ok I must must really commend Emjay service here, I dropped them a mail asking if I can change my order from a K-5 + 18-55 WR kit to a 18-135 WR kit after seeing Nonsense's post above.

I got a reply like 20 minutes later (at 1am plus). Fast!

They did a refund for my initial preorder and asked me to preorder the kit which I want. Had no problems with the website this time round too.

what i really want is to know when the stock is coming ;p

such agony to be camera-less... :bheart:

Yay! I can now buy! :angel:

Just checked the BnS section and looks like the K-7 is still hot stuff. Congrats to all for their purchases, be it the K-7 or the K-5. I'll just wait till my K10D conks out. :bsmilie:

Still waiting for approval of K5 from my FC for approval ....:cry:

K-5 from Emjay pre-order should be shipping to customers here from 18 Oct onwards... Pre-ordered the K-5 with the 18135 :)

K-5 from Emjay pre-order should be shipping to customers here from 18 Oct onwards... Pre-ordered the K-5 with the 18135 :)

That means it will miss the outing. Originally thought it would be great if they distribute the K5 during the outing but then I remembered, it does not run on AA batteries like the flexible Kx/Kr!
But wow..if Emjay can deliver by 16 outing with fully charged batteries, that would have been super service! :thumbsup:

That means it will miss the outing. Originally thought it would be great if they distribute the K5 during the outing but then I remembered, it does not run on AA batteries like the flexible Kx/Kr!
But wow..if Emjay can deliver by 16 outing with fully charged batteries, that would have been super service! :thumbsup:

I can lend the battery. I doubt I can make use of my fully charged batteries within the day. :)

There should be some spare fully charged batteries with some of the guys.:)

What is your order number?

1. tsammyc - 50

Congratulations, but wow that means there were 49 other people who put in a pre-order without even knowing the actual price... hardcore Pentaxians man!!! :bigeyes:

How do we know that order number is only for K-5? Might be order number - ever!

Changed to 18-135 so

1. tsammyc - 75

How do we know that order number is only for K-5? Might be order number - ever!

You're likely right!
My order # higher than tsammyc... :lovegrin:

Just heard from Ronald Emjay the coming saturday outing will have surprise, guess what is it??? lol!!

FengWei should have know about this... :)