K5 Kiasu check

I just heard that K5 will be here in about 10 days, and the price would be ... well, a big surprise to most guys I think ;) Kr will also be here at the same time :)

JUST watch FW's timing-when almost everyone has said his piece, FW drops in with a bombshell of a comment:sticktong

I just heard that K5 will be here in about 10 days, and the price would be ... well, a big surprise to most guys I think ;) Kr will also be here at the same time :)

That is good news. Better be so that you can test it out during the outing...:)

After all the teasers by fengwei, now I'm very curious to see what the K5 price will be in Singapore.... even though I'll probably have to buy at whatever price the US sells it at, be it good or bad :dunno:

woah will be good to see the price. can see if its time for a X'mas present to myself by dec XD

sorry. check with u guys. is pre-order cheaper then the retail shop selling price cheaper? or is it the same? if is the same then i will wait till it hit the shops. if not, i might want to pre-order it. :dunno::sweatsm:

Thanks FW for the update!

Any idea whether they will offer a kit with the 18-135 WR?

Any exact date? hehehe cant wait for the new SAFOX AF System :)

The K5 camera will be here by the end of next week, Kr will arrive a few days before that :) DA35 will also be available along or before the K5. All prices would be very attractive if my info is correct :)

One thing though, to avoid disappointment, better preorder K5 before it hits the store, I think you probably won't see it reaching there due to the overwhelming response ;)

sorry. check with u guys. is pre-order cheaper then the retail shop selling price cheaper? or is it the same? if is the same then i will wait till it hit the shops. if not, i might want to pre-order it. :dunno::sweatsm:

Pre-order means the goods will go to the customers who ordered before they are released to the shops. . .

Really hope the K-5 launch price is competitive again D7000, else I would be really tempted to jump ship. Seem like Nikon is heading in all the right directions with D7000. ;)

Last edited:
Seems like bundle with 18135 is out!