IT Show 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
ken111111 said:
Me too....
I mean the girls... :sweat:

:bsmilie: See got any good lobang to buy. :bsmilie:

TMC said:
hahah I'm fine, just hoping I can hit a record high sales this time. The last show I hit a record low :bsmilie:
Must be spending all yr time chatting wif SYT & XMM!

TMC said:
hahah I'm fine, just hoping I can hit a record high sales this time. The last show I hit a record low :bsmilie:

Let me know the price for airport express and any other free gift ... price right might just pop in and buy .. :)

KNIGHT ONG said:
Let me know the price for airport express and any other free gift ... price right might just pop in and buy .. :)
Just buy, don't worry about price :devil:

No problems. I pay with your card.

TMC said:

If you want to hit a record, u better tell us your real name. too many staffs, how to know which is you? i am getting AE as well if there is an offer.

TMC said:
yeah man I need the sales.....next lens depends on it. and pls dun ask me about the promos, wont know what is available until they brief me on it. and that wont happen until thursday.
He is Jeremy...quite tall guy, a bit big size.
Maybe shd dig up some photos of him & post here.

CLUBSNAPPERS who wants to buy Apple products look for Jeremy

PICTURE to be posted :bsmilie:

heheheh most likely will get a compact photo printer...any recommendation?...my photo printer dun know what happen starting to show signs of aging:)

heh...still contemplating whether to get a DSLR (D70)...well if the price is right...or there's a sudden impulse... ;) its hard to control...maybe should just bring enough cash to get wat i want and get the hell out of there :D see no evil, buy no evil :sweat:

Adam Goi said:
I may be getting a mp3 player with good voice recording ... ;)
*ahem* Adam, how abt an iPod with an iTalk? ;)

tangoninazero said:
heheheh most likely will get a compact photo printer...any recommendation?...my photo printer dun know what happen starting to show signs of aging:)

heh...still contemplating whether to get a DSLR (D70)...well if the price is right...or there's a sudden impulse... ;) its hard to control...maybe should just bring enough cash to get wat i want and get the hell out of there :D see no evil, buy no evil :sweat:

go get HP!

any special offers to highlight ?

KNIGHT ONG said:
let you know tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.