IT Show 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna ask about memory card...As in SD/MMC will the booths slash prices on the last day? Pls pm mi if u noe of any particular booth tat sells these cards cheaper...Thanks alot

TMC said:
let you know tomorrow night.

How come only tonight will know? I am going there later.

See you later! So what will you be wearing and how do you really look like?
:dunno:

Hmm... I wonder if SanDisk Extreme cards are any cheaper there...

Pro Image said:
How come only tonight will know? I am going there later.

See you later! So what will you be wearing and how do you really look like?
:dunno:

He is wearing glass, dark and tall .. :D

U getting AE oso ?? :)

anybody been there yet? can share if there's any ipod promo? ;p

dnka said:
anybody been there yet? can share if there's any ipod promo? ;p

I just came back from the there and saw all the ipods selling at retail price. Not sure if there is free gift though.

Not much stuff if you ask me. Since I am not interested in the gals, the only lelong are the DVD writers, the discs and a few product launch. Grabbed 20pcs of 4x Ricoh DVD+R at $15 and another 5 4x DVD+RW at $14. Looking forward to Sunday to get the LG DVD Writer or the BenQ 1620Pro.

Any idea how much the Kingston 1Gb CF card cost? Need it for my C5050Z. Also are there any cheap portable storage?

yeah how much the CFs there?

AEs are going at 218. ipods are pretty much at retail price, but the channel manager told us that only the IT show has the latest version with the 18hrs batts.

saw clive there at the eastgear booth. he's acting weird. tried talking to him but he's like bochap bochap. tmd. :dunno:

TMC said:
AEs are going at 218. ipods are pretty much at retail price, but the channel manager told us that only the IT show has the latest version with the 18hrs batts.

$218.....aiya how to help you in your sales????? Kekeke..... :bsmilie:

Seriously nothing much this time.....so disappointed......haiz!

Pro Image said:
$218.....aiya how to help you in your sales????? Kekeke..... :bsmilie:

Seriously nothing much this time.....so disappointed......haiz!

Like that same price .. :(

KNIGHT ONG said:
Like that same price .. :(

Hehe.....I still think Apple is going to come out an improved version of AE. So when that is out this will go down lor...........

From starting price of $248 down to $218 next......$148...???:sweat:

wah...really no good deals there ah?
planning to buy a lexar/kingston 1GB CF card...
was acutually thinking of popping by there after work today to take a peek maybe snap some shots... hehe

but wah... the way u all say like the fair is no diff then buying from normal retail sia... omg.. :sweats:

I think the price not much diff but they just throw in extra gift to attract customer especially on the last day. I just got a pocket video recorder + mp3 player + movie player + CF reader w 20GB @$899 with some free gift. Should have wait till last day...but really scare no more stock...

Extreme 3 2 gb drop from $405 to $399 today...SD ultra 2 512mb drop from $110 to $89

Status
Not open for further replies.