is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dennis, ur size so big, no scare of them la. Most to most use ur camera n hit them lor, heh heh! ;p

Singapore is not safe to go out any more at night by your own.

The other night I was harrassed and roughtened up by some men when I went out shooting alone in a black leather skirt, nylon stockings and red high heels.

They let me alone after I showed them some Kungfu moves and high kicks. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

YOu sure that was what scared them and not the fact that you took off your wig ? LOL hahah :devil:

Singapore is not safe to go out any more at night by your own.

The other night I was harrassed and roughtened up by some men when I went out shooting alone in a black leather skirt, nylon stockings and red high heels.

They let me alone after I showed them some Kungfu moves and high kicks. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

YOu sure that was what scared them and not the fact that you took off your wig ? LOL hahah :devil:

no lar, i think what frightened them must be when sion show them the true "color":bsmilie::bsmilie:

Singapore is so very safe to be in.

Look at the streets? No police car, no more policeman. The only time i see them is at food court ta pao food.
I was asked by a tourist twice last week what happened to the police people in Singapore? How come they only appear at immigration and then no more in sight?

I was dumbfounded and asked them if they got rob yet. The reply was no and a good laugh.:bigeyes:

Actually, maybe Dennis has a cause to be concerned.
Yesterday's news said that Singapore will be using private ambulances in addition to our current supply, meaning our garman ambulances not sufficient... meaning, must be lots of casualties... meaning, must be lots of danger lah! :sweat:

No place is 100% safe. If you can compare, Singapore is relatively safe!

Actually, maybe Dennis has a cause to be concerned.
Yesterday's news said that Singapore will be using private ambulances in addition to our current supply, meaning our garman ambulances not sufficient... meaning, must be lots of casualties... meaning, must be lots of danger lah! :sweat:

... maybe too many ppl abuse the ambulance... non emergency also call them.....

No place is 100% safe. If you can compare, Singapore is relatively safe!

I find Singapore too safe! So boring... no excitement... :bsmilie: :bigeyes:

... maybe too many ppl abuse the ambulance... non emergency also call them.....

Dunno...
Once I was at a bus-stop and an ambulance and police car came and parked nearby. The people got out and were looking for the injured person but noone was in sight. Dunno what's going on...

i mush rather not have this kind of excitements.:bsmilie::bsmilie:

OK lah, then next time you want to go night shooting must bring me along... so I can protect you! Muahahahahahahahaaa......
:bsmilie::bigeyes::bsmilie:

If WuffRuff go, even de lau ah longs all run away fast fast wan liao! Young punks will all fall in luub weef WuffRuff! :devil: :bsmilie:

fights considered macho? not scums meh?
but i'm fine with the ah bengs vs the ah bengs. juz dont touch innocent passerbys like me :bsmilie:

If WuffRuff go, even de lau ah longs all run away fast fast wan liao! Young punks will all fall in luub weef WuffRuff! :devil: :bsmilie:

Wahhhhss... Ish this a compliment? :embrass:

fights considered macho? not scums meh?
but i'm fine with the ah bengs vs the ah bengs. juz dont touch innocent passerbys like me :bsmilie:
yea.. can go ahead and kill each other.

Please... the Ah Bengs in Singapore are not even considered real gangsters or mafia...
All pathetic wannabes only lah...
Their fight? Just a show lah... Don't need to think anything of them. I don't even blink an eye to their nonsense...

Wahhhhss... Ish this a compliment? :embrass:

Sigh ... only de young punks will get a chance to find out. :cry:

Please... the Ah Bengs in Singapore are not even considered real gangsters or mafia...
All pathetic wannabes only lah...
Their fight? Just a show lah... Don't need to think anything of them. I don't even blink an eye to their nonsense...

That's because you're more powderful than all of them combined with your red hot chilli rod secret ancient made modern kung pu moves! :sweat: :bsmilie:

That's because you're more powderful than all of them combined with your red hot chilli rod secret ancient made modern kung pu moves! :sweat: :bsmilie:

Hehe... thanks bro... dish compliment I must accept.

My Kung Pu like dish: :hammer:

Then later they ish :ipuke:

If they cannot take it and mati, they will go :flush:

Footnote: Actually my Kung Pu is better lah... but CS don't have icon to show my red hot chilli rod secret ancient made modern Kung Pu moves, unfortunately. Anyway, my secret ancient made modern Kung Pu cannot anyway show pple also lah.

Last edited:
Hehe... thanks bro... dish compliment I must accept.

My Kung Pu like dish: :hammer:

Then later they ish :ipuke:

If they cannot take it and mati, they will go :flush:

Footnote: Actually my Kung Pu is better lah... but CS don't have icon to show my red hot chilli rod secret ancient made modern Kung Pu moves, unfortunately. Anyway, my secret ancient made modern Kung Pu cannot anyway show pple also lah.

wa...kung poo u mean? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.