is singapore still safe to go out on weekend nights?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, which is why that single kid was lucky that the group dispersed before any real damage could be done.

If they had continued non-stop after he fell to the ground, I think he would have been jia lat liao.

The drunken upper Orchard Road and Orchard Towers brawls - those can get pretty violent. :sweat:

I heard from my friends doing road works at night outside Orchard Tower, bottles are flying everywhere......

Dennis go shoot shoot bo jio loh.... :bsmilie: lets kopi soon ok?

Singapore is only unsafe for ladies roaming around at night in not so decent places like pubs, disco to many WOLFs around... ... As for men, HAHA. Unless you offend someone. But during some ocassions BEWARE of stray Dogs, its their world in the darkness...~~ esp when u stare at em... LOL!

Nowadays Dennis jio ah means sure got lot of 'action' wan! :bsmilie:

choy choy choy.

see accidents, see rubbery in progress (btw, this happens few hours before the fighting incidents), get so close to fights, see crazy teenagers bullying a mentally unsound person until i cant tahan and wanted to have some with the kids but they ran away, not giving me face (too old and fat to give chase lar).

really alot of actions lor. more than what i wanted.:sweatsm::sweatsm:

Last edited:
choy choy choy.

see accidents, see rubbery in progress (btw, this happens few hours before the fighting incidents), get so close to fights, see crazy teenagers bullying a mentally unsound person until i cant tahan and wanted to have some with the kids but they ran away, not giving me face (too old and fat to give chase lar).

really alot of actions lor. more than what i wanted.:sweatsm::sweatsm:

That's why mus share share the luub mah!

Mabbie after you HUUG n LUUB them long long deep deep, they all so filled with LUUB that no one wants to fight liao. :sweatsm:

That's why mus share share the luub mah!

Mabbie after you HUUG n LUUB them long long deep deep, they all so filled with LUUB that no one wants to fight liao. :sweatsm:

alamak, want to give them a good hug and show them lub also must get them 1st mah. they ran away so how to give and show?:sweat::sweat:

they only want hug and lub from xmm, not old and fat uncle like me lar.

alamak, want to give them a good hug and show them lub also must get them 1st mah. they ran away so how to give and show?:sweat::sweat:

they only want hug and lub from xmm, not old and fat uncle like me lar.

Ask Chris Lim and PPan and I all go along round them up for you to LUUB lah! :bsmilie:

Ask Chris Lim and PPan and I all go along round them up for you to LUUB lah! :bsmilie:

i only call out to them they already decided to reject my lub, seeing u guys, no chance lar. anyway, ppan was with me lar.

oh!!! maybe the one they rejected was ppan, not me:sweatsm::sweatsm:

i only call out to them they already decided to reject my lub, seeing u guys, no chance lar. anyway, ppan was with me lar.

oh!!! maybe the one they rejected was ppan, not me:sweatsm::sweatsm:

Shhhhhhhh. Dun say so loud. Wait his feetlengs get hurt.

was out shooting last saturday till sunday. both of my 2 friends needs to take the night rider back home, so went to the bus stop near the BK coffee shop along south bridge rd.

a fight broke out while we were waiting for the buses, easily 10 guys punching and kicking 1 guys and left him there at the bus stop bleeding (not very badly), after a while he got up and walk away.

after my friends boarded their bus, i continue walking and shooting along singapore river. as i was crossing the road to get to 1 fullerton, there were police car and ambulance stop at the junction, next to the big staircase down to the eateries. down there, saw some police questioning some yongsters who was sitting on the floor and the nurses were leaving.

am i suay that day, so long never shoot overnight, that day alone see 2 cases. is singapore getting unsafe in the weekend nights?
Better stay at home at night, looks like you are 'inviting' trouble to happen whenever and wherever you go, it will be safer for all of us :bsmilie:

Last time people got angry when you accidentally look too long at them, staring incidents.....

All happen because of human ego got too much to ohandle for them

only know how to jio people in big group foght, polis com lppl. if really go into battle i see how good they can fight. :bsmilie:

with Dennis around arming with his 055 tripod and big size body .. who in the right frame of mind will find trouble with him. but still come to the word "right frame of mind". Too many CRAZY ppl around lao. best to be armed. we have assult at the park which poor fellow CS kanna wack on the head, CS kanna threaten by crazy old man while doing street photography at orchard so whats next. Just be careful lor. Too bad i miss the show .... haha

Better stay at home at night, looks like you are 'inviting' trouble to happen whenever and wherever you go, it will be safer for all of us :bsmilie:

alamak, u sahlar liao lar. come shoot with me for action pack shoots, cause i invites actions but not to my group, but others, so we can shoot safely. :sweatsm::sweatsm:

alamak, u sahlar liao lar. come shoot with me for action pack shoots, cause i invites actions but not to my group, but others, so we can shoot safely. :sweatsm::sweatsm:

Next time must jio us and remind us to bring tripods.... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Singapore is not safe to go out any more at night by your own.

The other night I was harrassed and roughtened up by some men when I went out shooting alone in a black leather skirt, nylon stockings and red high heels.

They let me alone after I showed them some Kungfu moves and high kicks. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

these fights common man. dennis...

along clark quay and the south beach road always now and then got fights one. never ends....

kiddos these days....

its safe unless u dont stare at some gangster can liao. l8r u go stare, they sure say this, "stare wat stare? Didn't see b4 is it? wanna fight ar? Come lar! U think i scared u ar? wait long, long, long ar!." then their backup will come. Then u want to run, then stand there block u, wait for u to get hit. Then they say, "How dare u hit me, want to fight say lar!"

This happen to me very common in sch. No choice, who tell me bukit merah sec so many gangsters =(

Status
Not open for further replies.