If you have a Death Note....

Status
Not open for further replies.
piss man..

If i got death note, i'll trade 1/2 my life to know the 4 38s infront of me just now... bloody hell... signal right, swerve right, then when i about to overtake, suddenly swerve left then back into lane, almost accident, then i horn her, she wind down then show hand, then after that the group of 38s in the car all turn around look at me, point finger, take out pen, dunno do wat... piss man...

Yah. I like those anime like Kindaichi and Kenshin. :lovegrin:
It has been a while since I am onto anime until my friend told me about Death Note. :embrass:

Never too late to know the series :) .....Recommend you few more "Black Lagoon", "Ghost Hunt and "Witch Blade". Cheers! :bsmilie:

piss man..

If i got death note, i'll trade 1/2 my life to know the 4 38s infront of me just now... bloody hell... signal right, swerve right, then when i about to overtake, suddenly swerve left then back into lane, almost accident, then i horn her, she wind down then show hand, then after that the group of 38s in the car all turn around look at me, point finger, take out pen, dunno do wat... piss man...

Maybe we should be like those highway patrol cruisers in the US, install video cam on the dashboard. Last time I on the road, got this car signal left, but swerve right from the left-most lane and cut my path.

Maybe we should be like those highway patrol cruisers in the US, install video cam on the dashboard. Last time I on the road, got this car signal left, but swerve right from the left-most lane and cut my path.

pissed is, tis person obviously wrong still wanna chut pattern... damnit... 38 driver... :angry:

some japanese guy who found the DEATH NOTE..... must have....

wrote JAPAN on it.... causing....

the SINKING OF JAPAN.... and thus....

alot of us spending weekends in cinema contributing towards japanese film industry....

whaa.. number one and two leh.... http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/
:bsmilie: idea!

unfortunately, there are strict rules pertaining to the usage of a Death Note (apparently there are 2 ;) ) 1 of which being, the user must have the image of the intended victim in his/her mind when writing in the notebook. also, things which are physically or logically impossible cannot be carried out and will default to death by heart attack.

read in the papers asian 'blockbusters' like Sinking of Japan not doing well leh, relative to their budgets. saw the trailer, the effects look stunning though.

perhaps...you are talking about another kind of japanese film industry...;) :sweat: :bsmilie:

somebody in another forum has a bright idea of having a millionaire transfer all his money to him and then jump to his death :bsmilie:

virtually fool-proof since there's no way to accuse him of murder if the victim commits 'voluntary' suicide or have an heart attack. idea! :bsmilie:

piss man..

orrh, you chaam liao!!

hmmm...

for this week, i'll write...

"Any-Name-You-Like takes train to City Hall, goes into Raffles City 1 day before fashion show, sets up ladder, and tries to do a test shot. While testing shot, cleaner mops the floor and accidentally kicks on ladder. Any-Name-You-Like falls on the ground, unhurt but HOR..ladder lands on Any-Name-You-Like's head and died on the spot."

hahahahaha

hmmm...

for this week, i'll write...

"Any-Name-You-Like takes train to City Hall, goes into Raffles City 1 day before fashion show, sets up ladder, and tries to do a test shot. While testing shot, cleaner mops the floor and accidentally kicks on ladder. Any-Name-You-Like falls on the ground, unhurt but HOR..ladder lands on Any-Name-You-Like's head and died on the spot."

hahahahaha

Wahahhaha

damn evil... but I like... :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.