If you have a Death Note....

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a very standard procedure, like what DHL does when you want your mail delivered. but sometimes it differs from different firms, like i remembered there was one which actually does assisination through C4bombs, however i never seen them in action before, so either that firm is spoof, or no one used their service.

tell me your address & full name...

it is a very standard procedure, like what DHL does when you want your mail delivered. but sometimes it differs from different firms, like i remembered there was one which actually does assisination through C4bombs, however i never seen them in action before, so either that firm is spoof, or no one used their service.

Controlled detonation of explosives in mail is not so simple. Using a handphone to be the device is much easier as it WILL be used next to the head.

Thru mail, I would prefer to use chemical or biological agents to kill the intended person. ;)

You cannot kill death....btw the item belongs to him.....but I heard there is a way to kill him.:think: . Anybody can enlighten?
according to the story, the Gods of Death (apparently there are a few) will die if they disrupt the order of things and extend lifes instead of ending them. follow the manga to find out what happened =P

remember to have the intended receiver of the curse's image in your mind when writing the name. wouldn't want to have 'same-name-wrong-person' identity crisis :bsmilie: a lot of 'osamas' and 'bushes' around the world lol

You cannot kill death....btw the item belongs to him.....but I heard there is a way to kill him.:think: . Anybody can enlighten?
heard possible also, havent read the book, dunno yet. maybe part 2 of the movie?

heard possible also, havent read the book, dunno yet. maybe part 2 of the movie?
the anime series (which was released recently) is :thumbsup:. very well done. now waiting for part 2 of the movie series lor

according to the story, the Gods of Death (apparently there are a few) will die if they disrupt the order of things and extend lifes instead of ending them. follow the manga to find out what happened =P

remember to have the intended receiver of the curse's image in your mind when writing the name. wouldn't want to have 'same-name-wrong-person' identity crisis :bsmilie: a lot of 'osamas' and 'bushes' around the world lol

Use to read manga a lot, but stopped long time ago, when go into photography.:cry: ...Still have a cupboard of mangas, waiting to rot. Dun mind giving away. Anybody interested?????:think:

Now follow the animation series, which now I think reach episode 4.

A question post to everyone, are you willing trade in half of your life to have an eye which can know the person's name and date of death????:think:

I haven't read the manga nor watched the movie yet, but I was amused by the reviews given by some of our so-called critics in the local papers. Some of the comments they gave:
went along the lines of like 'thin plot', 'absurb', 'ridiculous sounding name, L' etc etc.

I was like thinking, isn't this a manga-adapted movie? It's supposed to be a fantasy, of course its got an unbelievable plot.DUH. Sometimes I really wonder if these critics actually watch the shows that they review or understand the cultural background of the films.

That aside, despite the low rating that our local critics gave, I've heard that the movie is quite popular in other parts of Asia so far though.

frankly speaking, besides the cheesy looking death god, i liked the movie...
quite a creative plot.
those critics probably fell asleep while watching :p

frankly speaking, besides the cheesy looking death god, i liked the movie...
quite a creative plot.
those critics probably fell asleep while watching :p
actually, the death god is the most accurately rendered character in the movie version, compared to the original manga. :bsmilie: Light/Raito, L, Misa and various other characters look somewhat different.

beyond the surface of medicore direction, casting and visual effects in the movie version, the story is actually about the battle of wits. i like it for the way it challenges our notions about justice and morality.

for those who fell asleep....too bad! :bsmilie:

don't know if this has been asked before,

but if you found a Death Note, what would you do with it?

some japanese guy who found the DEATH NOTE..... must have....

wrote JAPAN on it.... causing....

the SINKING OF JAPAN.... and thus....

alot of us spending weekends in cinema contributing towards japanese film industry....

whaa.. number one and two leh.... http://sg.movies.yahoo.com/

A question post to everyone, are you willing trade in half of your life to have an eye which can know the person's name and date of death????:think:
if let's say I have 80 years to live, I only need to give up 40 years of life. and if the book works the same way for me as the death god, then can consider. after killing all the criminals should be able to live beyond 100

if let's say I have 80 years to live, I only need to give up 40 years of life. and if the book works the same way for me as the death god, then can consider. after killing all the criminals should be able to live beyond 100

its giving up wat u have left, for eg, u have about 20 years left, means 10 years, u got 10 months, then 5 months...

and i think there is also a clause, those whom u kill will also shorten your life, for a human to use... death god the other way round... (time to flip again)

its giving up wat u have left, for eg, u have about 20 years left, means 10 years, u got 10 months, then 5 months...

and i think there is also a clause, those whom u kill will also shorten your life, for a human to use... death god the other way round... (time to flip again)

Nope. If the death god uses the death note, it can prolong his life by taking the remaining years of that person life and add it on to his.
Eg. If a person can live up to 60 years old, he is 40 years old now and dead because the death god uses the death note on him, the death god will have the remaining 20 years added to his own life span. But if a human use the death note, there is no such effect.

A death god can tell a person's name and remaining years remaining because their eyes have the ability, however a human using the death note can trade half of their remaining years of life to aquire the eyes of the death god. So, this is actually shortening the life of the user.

Check out part 2 and 3 of Death Note Anime Episode 3.

Nope. If the death god uses the death note, it can prolong his life by taking the remaining years of that person life and add it on to his.
Eg. If a person can live up to 60 years old, he is 40 years old now and dead because the death god uses the death note on him, the death god will have the remaining 20 years added to his own life span. But if a human use the death note, there is no such effect.

A death god can tell a person's name and remaining years remaining because their eyes have the ability, however a human using the death note can trade half of their remaining years of life to aquire the eyes of the death god. So, this is actually shortening the life of the user.

Check out part 2 and 3 of Death Note Anime Episode 3.

:bsmilie: ....Francis, never know you are an animation fan.....we can form a CS animation club here. :bsmilie: ....You become moderator??????

:bsmilie: ....Francis, never know you are an animation fan.....we can form a CS animation club here. :bsmilie: ....You become moderator??????

Yah. I like those anime like Kindaichi and Kenshin. :lovegrin:
It has been a while since I am onto anime until my friend told me about Death Note. :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.