How many of you have switched to Mirrorless totally

Have you switched to mirrorless totally?

• Yes I have

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Sticking to DSLR

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sitting on the fence and waiting

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

ortega

Nov 2, 2004
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
is mirrorless the way forward?
I am still on a wait and see mode, DSLRs are mature while mirrorless still have some kinks to work out

Really happy with my D500! Until a mirrorless version comes out that can provide the same or better level of performance at a lower than full frame price.....perhaps staying with the D500 is the way to go. For most other cameras, I think there are pretty good mirrorless options already.

Using DSLR und mirrorless together, depending on the purpose and available luggage capacity. Adapters help with the lenses.

I was using DSLR until I found out mirrorless has been more accurate, faster, no mirror shake and rarely blurry photo also so much smaller. Many noticed mirrorless rarely have misaligned lenses too. I really hate mirror vibrations, destroy photos.
Recently grabbed my sis RP, was surprised at the colors and focus speed. far cry from Canon 5d4 5DSR which I used previously.

Been using A7R mk1 since launch, got a 2nd body for NZ trip. Using adapter for A-mount lens, A850 been sleeping since then.

Weight is an issue for non mirrorless, as some time lapse devices cannot handle heavy load. We also getting old by the days, even with wheels bag, also need to carry when upslope etc.

Mirrorless are catching up, as long not much different, I consider into mirrorless long way back :p