How did your parents punish you when you were young?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CANE <<< the best teacher :thumbsup:
my chinese teacher >>> the side of the ruler on the knuckles <<< cruel but effective :sweat:

I think schools should bring back the cane.

A wet cane that is split at the end. :sweat:

I was really naughty, so it is cane, broom, plastic hose, plastic/wooden ruler, etc. My mum is the the judge and executioner as she believe it will be too late to wait for my father to come home. Judgement and punishment is on the spot. However when I reached 13, on my birthday she told me that she is not going to do that anymore as I am too old already and told me that it won't be her anymore but it will be from other people.
That actually taught me to be more responsible.
Anyway she never hit me more than 3 times, never slap face (always on the thigh only), never use belt (as she is afraid that she use the wrong side - the one with the buckle) and she put medication after that cos my got thin skin (got red really fast when beaten, bleed really fast when scratched).
The reason is never because of schooling as my mark is always good, it is more due to mischiefs.

However even like that strangely I am still closer to her than my father. I never hate her because I know I got punished because I am wrong. And if I am good, she bake cookies and cakes for me. :)

Parent's favorite weapon....Cane

Children's favorite shield....Behind the grandparents legs

:bsmilie:

Parent's favorite weapon....Cane

Children's favorite shield....Behind the grandparents legs

:bsmilie:

Parents chase u with The Fellowship of the Cane
then you hide behind The Two Towers
after grandparents go to sleep, Return of the Cane

or

Parents chase you like The Phantom Menace
Then u faster go find reinforcement with Attack Of The Clones
At night they have Return of the Sith
Next morning you will go grandparents there to have A New Hope
Then parents see liao give u the Empire Strikes Back
Then u cry to grandparents again to see Return of the Jedi... :sweatsm:

Parents chase u with The Fellowship of the Cane
then you hide behind The Two Towers
after grandparents go to sleep, Return of the Cane

or

Parents chase you like The Phantom Menace
Then u faster go find reinforcement with Attack Of The Clones
At night they have Return of the Sith
Next morning you will go grandparents there to have A New Hope
Then parents see liao give u the Empire Strikes Back
Then u cry to grandparents again to see Return of the Jedi... :sweatsm:

ur imagination is remarkable:thumbsup::bsmilie:

CANE <<< the best teacher :thumbsup:
my chinese teacher >>> the side of the ruler on the knuckles <<< cruel but effective :sweat:

I think schools should bring back the cane.

Cane? How about his bro undertaker?:think:

My Primary 4 maths teacher cane me twice a week. Reason was because I was too slow to give her the answer. But I thank her because it teaches me how to think fast and when I goes to secondary school, I was top of the class for the next 3 years until a new boy came to the class.

At home, Mom use multi sized cane and belt. I was not that lucky to have good Grandparents as my Grand dad's cane is the worst of all, a double barrel cane tied together. It leaves parallel red marks for weeks. Sometimes its not because we are naughty but because we made too much noise only. ops.. talk too much in Kopitiam got canning or not?? :sweat:

My Primary 4 maths teacher cane me twice a week. Reason was because I was too slow to give her the answer. But I thank her because it teaches me how to think fast and when I goes to secondary school, I was top of the class for the next 3 years until a new boy came to the class.
:

I wish I was caned in Pri 4. Who knows maybe instead of doing just average in school, I can be a doctor or some high flier...

I wish I was caned in Pri 4. Who knows maybe instead of doing just average in school, I can be a doctor or some high flier...

eh, u already tok gong photographer liao, what else u wan?

i kena cane weekly for my chinese, but in the end it got even worse...

caning works for some, dun work for some lah...

Status
Not open for further replies.