Greetings!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great stuffs,learn from the pro

hais i can break my D50 give up already hahahaha..

welcome to clubsnap mr pro! :D

Geoff Ang said:
hi fellow photogs

i have heard lots of nice things about clubsnap and figured i'd join to kaypo abit...

cheers!
g
so....

I am curious, what "nice things" did you hear?

hi geoff....welcome to CS!

:)

thanks all... for ya heartfelt compliments... i have received overwhelming emails from all here at CS... i'd love to answer all of ya questions... please be patient, and i'd reply sometime soon...
been a crazy week... and it gonna last for another 2more weeks...

g

Don't like....

wall-management website no DI representation...LOL:bsmilie:

Geoff I'm just kidding....:bsmilie:
wow, welcome! Upon your shoulders we see the world..

WOW, Geoff Ang:eek: in Clubsnap!

I heard a lot about you from my brother-in-law who works in O&M jakarta. Seen your works and am amazed! :thumbsup:

heh, wow. welcome.

all i can say is... if you are going to conduct any workshops, please dont forget to post here!

Hi Geoff. hope to 'tou shi' from you.. ha ha.. went for your talk at suntec- learnt quite alot. hope to learn more from you. ha ha so now is newbie welcome newbie. glad to see you in CS geoff.

regards,
bokeh 1.8

Wow cool.

Welcome to CS :)

Let us know more about your new wall management? I am sure we can all give you our support, especially with such a tremendous team :)

It will be a dream come true if we can have shoots organised with such tremendous team of talented stylists, hair/makeup and photographers to guide fellow CS members :)

Cheers

Wow, attended your talk during Montage, Geoff.
Very enlightening! Thanks!

zekai said:
welcome geoff, now waiting for wee khim and mark law to join the band wagon.

Hmmm... what about Ruth Soh?:think: Anyway, a previlledge to have you here Geoff.:) Awesome!!

sorry for the delayed response... was in vietnam shooting a beauty campaign, huge shoot, very technical shoot... 20 models... can't wait to show ya... but can only share once it's released!!! :)

and thanks guys... for the compliments... i am keen to share... just drop me a mail lah!!!

g

Status
Not open for further replies.