Get well thread for Agape01

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Caleb,

I still remember you at a dog events at bishan and your special skills of taking a dog picture and its very well done....

We'll pray for you to get well soon and God bless you & your family....

Stay Strong... and pls dun give up.....

Regards,
Lindy and Schnauzer Fan Klub Team....

Hey guys,

in following up the suggestion that we, as fellow CS'pers for our dear friend Caleb aka Agape01 who was injured in a car accident in the USA, could send our well-wishes and cards to him to help him quickly get back on the road of recovery.

I have just called up the church and have gotten news that tomorrow (SEED day) they will be sending up the 1st DHL courier package to him in the early afternoon. As this is a little rush, I have asked if they could send up another one on Friday and thank God, they agreed!

Therefore, if you have any handmade cards, written or typed prayers, get-well gifts for Caleb, I would like to volunteer as point of contact to consolidate them this COMING SEED (24/09/03) and subsequently pass them over to the church as I live in close proximity from the church premises.

Therefore, please bring your well-wishes down to SEED tomorrow. I will be there @ 1900hrs.

Thanks and God bless.

* I will also record down who gave what to be sent together with the well-wishes.

Aiyo Ron

I just sent the pages for colour printing & its now bound in a book.

How?

Lilz

Get well soon... hang in there...

Latest News from Straits Times

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/singapore/story/0,4386,211101,00.html?

A SINGAPOREAN man who was seriously hurt in a car crash in the United States on Saturday is now out of danger, although he is still in intensive care.

Sources close to his family said that Mr Caleb Cheong, 28, has had surgery to remove a blood clot in the left side of his head and is now recovering at the Penrose Hospital in Colorado Springs, which he was visiting with his parents.

Wai said:
Latest News from Straits Times

http://straitstimes.asia1.com.sg/singapore/story/0,4386,211101,00.html?

A SINGAPOREAN man who was seriously hurt in a car crash in the United States on Saturday is now out of danger, although he is still in intensive care.

Sources close to his family said that Mr Caleb Cheong, 28, has had surgery to remove a blood clot in the left side of his head and is now recovering at the Penrose Hospital in Colorado Springs, which he was visiting with his parents.

This is Great news! Get well soon Caleb! :)

pull though and get well my friend!!!

Come on Caleb, we're all waiting for you to join us back for shoots and on the IRC.

We miss you so much, recover fast!

I was shock when I saw the news paper, but can't confirm whether is him, after I saw the posting in our club website. I'm very sad. Nevertheless, I believe he will be recover and we will see each other again fore sure. :cry:

Get well soo yah bro.. God bless ya!

though i dunnoe him at all, but i dso hope he will get well and fight to recovery soon.

May god bless him and let him recover fully

I was shocked when i heard abt this.

Get well soon , Caleb

May God bless U & ya family !

chyeo said:
I am very shocked to hear this news. I was still talking to Caleb before he flew to US. Darn, why must this happen to him?!

My deepest sympathy to him for losing his mum in the accident and my best wishes to Caleb for a speedy recovery.

I will go make a visit to Caleb when he arrives back in Singapore. Anyone keen to go with me?

yea ... i'm keen. keep me informed.

Agape01, hope you'll fully recover soon.

God Bless ... :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.