Get KT a replacement DSLR Fund

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn said:
So if anybody has ANY issues with this, OT posts will be reported to Mods and removed without notice.

Banal talks and those who think I've got ulterior motives, please note, OT posts will be reported to Mods and removed without notice.

Hi.

First of all, let me state that I sympathize King Tiger's loss ... it must be a devastating ordeal! :bheart:

However with reference to the comments made above, since you are appealing publicly for funds, it is only fair in the interest of the public to question.

As for the removal of posts which deem OT or banal, I need to clarify that ultimately this call will and can only be made upon the sole discretion of the Admin and Mods.

Thank you.

Adam Goi said:
Hi.

First of all, let me state that I sympathize King Tiger's loss ... it must be a devastating ordeal! :bheart:

However with reference to the comments made above, since you are appealing publicly for funds, it is only fair in the interest of the public to question.

As for the removal of posts which deem OT or banal, I need to clarify that ultimately this call will and can only be made upon the sole discretion of the Admin and Mods.

Thank you.

Hi,

Yes, it's fair of the public to question, but shouldn't the questions be targetted at the fund raising and it's purpose?

You mean to say that questions like "Why not donate to the needy" are necessary and related to the topic? :think: My target for the fund and intentions have been mentioned and laid out in the first post of this thread, if people want to ask about the fund and how it's used, it's all there. If they've any other questions, I'll be welcome to answer them, but I don't see how the posts I've reported banal as questions.

If that's the case then just let me know, I'll let this thread run banal till you folks want to close it.

with charities fresh in the minds of everyone, it is, perhaps, sound to adopt some relevant principles of fund raising.

Adam Goi said:
Hi.

Thank you.

King Tiger said:
Hey espn, TMC, ernest_ted, Dennis and agape01

Thanks for your concern and support to me.
At the time of my setback, you guys have shown a great helping hand and advise to me.
But this gift is too heavy for me to accept and also at this moment, I have an D70 for my tentative usage. So no problem lor.

Hence, I think it is best to cancel the fund arrangement. :)
As much as we symphatise with King Tiger's loss, he has now publically stated that he wishes the donation drive to be cancelled.

As such, any further postings with regards to this will surely lead to questions such as "If KT doesn't want the funds, what is ESPN going to do with it?"

We believe that those who have genuine interest to contribute will have already done so, and there is no need to continue with this thread lest it degenerates into banal talk, hence I am closing off this thread.

reachme2003 said:
with charities fresh in the minds of everyone, it is, perhaps, sound to adopt some relevant principles of fund raising.
Don't sound so self-righteous when you know nothing at all and not doing anything to help. Keep your crap posts and threads to yourself.

Thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.