Fx-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
expo? My friend bought a fuji digicam at exhib from MS color booth, somehow he feel it is worth it.. :)

Hong Jia said:
In IT shows, Pana dun host the booth though u see the big big Pana banner, if i am not wrong should be either a Song bro or AP doing the booth... I think they sell at RRP but throw in afew freebie... the freebies all not much use. No point buying there... but no harm to wait see what they offer.

You are absolutely right!
The pana salesman at Sitex at Expo was from Best Denki... no wonder I bought at RRP... :cry: never mind lor.. pay the money to learn a lesson :bsmilie:

rhair78 said:
You are absolutely right!
The pana salesman at Sitex at Expo was from Best Denki... no wonder I bought at RRP... :cry: never mind lor.. pay the money to learn a lesson :bsmilie:

Buy from Best Denki can buy the 5 yrs warranty too... haaa... like tat spoilt liao juz need to return to Best Denki for repair...

First day of use and the battery lasted only 40shots, mostly indoors with flash.
I was expecting 100 shots at least before recharging. Do other FX2 owners experience the same?

The first few charge/full cycle for new Li-ion or other battery tends to have low amount of usage. Do charging a few times and you should be able to get some 100+ shots

Myfz1 said:
First day of use and the battery lasted only 40shots, mostly indoors with flash.
I was expecting 100 shots at least before recharging. Do other FX2 owners experience the same?

Hi Myfz1,

the battery life stated in manuals is acquired on a iso standard test performed, where they will shoot alternating between flash and no flash.. something like that. So the results will vary, especially if indoors and dark and the flash keep firing, then for sure will get lower shot count then stated. :thumbsup:

Happy shooting!

anybody can do a list of pros and cons of fx2? thx...

Status
Not open for further replies.