LR Tips How to Edit Images On Your Camera Roll in Lightroom Without Importing Them First

RSSNewsFeeder

Apr 9, 2018
The World
www.clubsnap.com
This is one of those features Adobe quietly added a few months ago, but for those of us who edit on our mobile devices, this is a pretty big deal because you don’t have to import your photos first, so it speeds up the process big time.

Here’s a great video from Adobe’s own Julieanne Kost on how to do exactly that:

Great video! Thanks, Julieanne.
🙂

I’m back from London and New York​

Two great trips, nearly back-to-back, but I had a blast, got to see and spend time with lots of great folks, and now I’m back in the saddle (whatever the heck that means).

Congratulations to the folks at B&H Photo – New York definitely has a new trade show, as their BILD Expo absolutely rocked! Packed every day – tons of great classes and talks and demos – their Expo floor was sold out and packed, and it really felt like “the old days” of photo shows in New York, and everybody was loving it. Thanks to everybody who came out to my keynote – it was standing room only and such a great crowd to present to – I loved every minute! Thanks to B&H for having me – it was an honor to teach at such a well-run, classy, and fun event.

Lots more about my London workshop soon, but we had an absolute blast!!! Not a drop of rain – lots of great shoots and great work from everybody in the classroom. Plus, we had the perfect location as our home base. Can’t wait to share the details.
🙂

Have a great Monday, everybody!

-Scott

The post How to Edit Images On Your Camera Roll in Lightroom Without Importing Them First appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

Continue reading...