Fujifilm X100T , the Thrill of Control & the Passion for Shooting

Also when the camera is on silent mode (as in no sound) flash doesnt fire too.

*Cough* Bait and switch *cough*

Doesn't work in macro also

Told them to just refund me.

Btw anyone realize that after u pay via PayPal to technogadget he price got $50 extra tax?

Total i paid was 1326.87 in the end instead of the original indicated 12xx

Btw anyone realize that after u pay via PayPal to technogadget he price got $50 extra tax?

if u pay via paypal got extra they state somewhere already

What happen to those who ordered with the wrong price? U guys need to top up or they suck thumb?

What happen to those who ordered with the wrong price? U guys need to top up or they suck thumb?

I believe Technogadget did a 'we are sorry that we provided the wrong pricing' and revised the X100T's pricing from $1269 to $15xx.

Also when the camera is on silent mode (as in no sound) flash doesnt fire too.

*Cough* Bait and switch *cough*

I tried and my flash can fire in silent mode. You might want to check again.

For those who got a refund, do check your CC bills. Even with paypal.com unless you've funds in it, a CC fee usually is incurred. You most prob lost a few dollars still.

For those who got a refund, do check your CC bills. Even with paypal.com unless you've funds in it, a CC fee usually is incurred. You most prob lost a few dollars still.

thats y i bank xfer

Is the warranty from TG, international?

stated in their website
http://www.technogadgets.com.sg/payment-methods/topic_5.html

Please note that Paypal or credit card payments are subject to additional 3.9% charge to cover bank processing fees (checkout is processed via the secure Paypal website).

Is the warranty from TG, international?

http://www.technogadgets.com.sg/returns-and-warranty/topic_6.html

At Techno Gadgets, all website purchases comes with a 12-month Locally Serviced Warranty which allows you to repair your camera/lens locally at an Authorised Service Centre (e.g., Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, etc.) provided that the fault is due to manufacture defect (Normal wear and tear or accidental damage are excluded). Once all the requisite documentation is provided to us, we will fully reimburse you.

On products purchased from Techno Gadgets, we offer the same warranty as the local warrantied products carry, for a period of one year. The only difference is that you will pay the repairs first and claim for reimbursement from us.

did they patch in recent update?

I find a workaround guys to make sure flash is working even on silent mode.
Turn off the silent mode, then you can use your flash
The go to the Menu page, in the 2nd Set-up screen from the bottom
Go to Sound Set-up, turn off the Shutter Volume this will mimic a silent mode and your flash will still work.

I find a workaround guys to make sure flash is working even on silent mode.
Turn off the silent mode, then you can use your flash
The go to the Menu page, in the 2nd Set-up screen from the bottom
Go to Sound Set-up, turn off the Shutter Volume this will mimic a silent mode and your flash will still work.

Oh.. When you guys mention silent mode I thought you mean turn off the shutter volume. Didn't know there is a "Silent mode".
This explain why my flash can still fire after I turn off the Shutter volume

I find a workaround guys to make sure flash is working even on silent mode. Turn off the silent mode, then you can use your flash The go to the Menu page, in the 2nd Set-up screen from the bottom Go to Sound Set-up, turn off the Shutter Volume this will mimic a silent mode and your flash will still work.

yup first thing i do when i get new cam

Oh.. When you guys mention silent mode I thought you mean turn off the shutter volume. Didn't know there is a "Silent mode". This explain why my flash can still fire after I turn off the Shutter volume

lol yup there is a silent mode