Fujifilm X100T , the Thrill of Control & the Passion for Shooting

F2.8
ISO 1250
-1 EV
Aperture priority 1/13 seconds

Anyone able to get screen protector for X100T?

And any bro here know any brand of UV filter that come with silver ring instead of black? I remember seeing it somewhere.. But when to shop ask they say only filter with black ring.. No silver..

Last edited:
May I know the usefulness of wcl? Will there be much diff from the std lens?

Thought the tcl might come in pretty handy for a half body portrait shot

May I know the usefulness of wcl? Will there be much diff from the std lens?

Thought the tcl might come in pretty handy for a half body portrait shot

there is a significant difference

May I know the usefulness of wcl? Will there be much diff from the std lens? Thought the tcl might come in pretty handy for a half body portrait shot

Both the WCL and TCL gives the focal lengths of 28mm and 50mm respectively, I use the TCL for portrait a lot :)

Both the WCL and TCL gives the focal lengths of 28mm and 50mm respectively, I use the TCL for portrait a lot :)

Went for a studio shoot last weekend... and I really hope I have the TCL..
as I'm so used with my Canon's 50mm/f1.4..

As a quick noob mistake and for those who don't need the instruction manual like me..
if the built in and external flash is not working and you can't seem to enable it.. most likely your shutter sound is in silent mode...

just a heads up for those getting x100t they got the price wrong. Correct price updated on their page

Went for a studio shoot last weekend... and I really hope I have the TCL..
as I'm so used with my Canon's 50mm/f1.4..

As a quick noob mistake and for those who don't need the instruction manual like me..
if the built in and external flash is not working and you can't seem to enable it.. most likely your shutter sound is in silent mode...

Also when the camera is on silent mode (as in no sound) flash doesnt fire too.

just a heads up for those getting x100t they got the price wrong. Correct price updated on their page

*Cough* Bait and switch *cough*