Fujifilm X100T , the Thrill of Control & the Passion for Shooting

May i know in sg which shop gives the best deal? Keen to own one.

Best deal I don't know but I just called SLRR for a friend today and it's $180X with the November freebies (batt, monopod , cleaning kit, grip)

Best deal I don't know but I just called SLRR for a friend today and it's $180X with the November freebies (batt, monopod , cleaning kit, grip)

I also tempted to get but somehow an x-m1 kit plus xf 23/1.4 seems a better deal overall. Its about the same price as 100T but u will have 16mm and 50mm FL (though not at f2). And u will have f1.4 for 23mm.

I also tempted to get but somehow an x-m1 kit plus xf 23/1.4 seems a better deal overall. Its about the same price as 100T but u will have 16mm and 50mm FL (though not at f2). And u will have f1.4 for 23mm.

It's pros and cons. If one is for an interchangeable lens camera one should go for X mount. Size wise XM1 with 23/1.4 is likely heavier and performance wise will differ too.

Last edited:

I own the xm1 and 35 before... Fantastic IQ... But when come to shooting in the open I really wished it has an evf... The LCD doesn't really work that well under sunny condition...

Does anyone knows if the YongNuo YN-14EX TTL Macro Ring Light or the YongNuo MR-58 LED Macro Ring Flash works with Fuji x100 TCL lens ? I am looking for a cheap ring flash to play around with for portraits.

Does Fujifilm carry international warranty? I think this camera has improved a lot since the first iteration.

Does Fujifilm carry international warranty? I think this camera has improved a lot since the first iteration.

Yup, but do make sure the warranty card is an international warrant version as there are domestic sets around too , especially in Japan.

Yup, but do make sure the warranty card is an international warrant version as there are domestic sets around too , especially in Japan.

Thank you. Have a couple more days to decide. :)

Anyone able to get the screen protector for X100T?

This one thick glass type? Can share a photo of how it look like on X100T?

Last edited:
This one thick glass type? Can share a photo of how it look like on X100T?

it's not thick.

Photo%206-12-14%2011%2019%2028%20am.jpg

X100T going for $17xx now .will consider when it goes down to $16xx.............but then i also quite like panny LX100 which is cheaper . anyone got comment between the 2 ?

X100T going for $17xx now .will consider when it goes down to $16xx.............but then i also quite like panny LX100 which is cheaper . anyone got comment between the 2 ?

I've the X100T and Leica Type 109 (Leica's ver of the LX100).

Both are very different cameras frankly by size , zoom/fixed focal length , EVF quality and Af capabilities down to the way the Jpegs render.

Keith, I know the 109 goes to iso 100 but is it any different to the LX100? Do you have a review on it?