FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO PETROBRAS DO BRASIL 2009 [16 - 18 Oct]

Status
Not open for further replies.

raptor1988

Jul 19, 2006
Sengkang
lizhien.blogspot.com
Will Button be able to wrap up the title here or will the kid contest it all the way to the final race?

PS will finish out of the points :bsmilie:

Button's WDC to lose.

The devil in me hopes Button score minimal points to let the championship fight be a 3 horse race right down to the Abu Dhabi GP.

My Ideal Brazilian GP race result:
P1: Vettel
P2: Raikkonen
P3: Barrichello

:lovegrin:

The devil in me hopes Button score minimal points to let the championship fight be a 3 horse race right down to the Abu Dhabi GP.

P7: Button

P3: Fisichella

hey i can dream right? :bsmilie:

P3: Fisichella

hey i can dream right? :bsmilie:

How about:

P1: Raikkonen
P2: Fisichella
P3: Vettel

FERRARI 1,2!!!
Go FERRARI GO!!!

Or DNF on the very last lap when Button and PS "kissed' each other on the last turn while fighting for the last point:bsmilie::devil:

or...button and barrichello take each other out at turn 1, and the pork slices thru the carnage and ends up in the barriers :bsmilie:

sorry rubens ;p

or...button and barrichello take each other out at turn 1, and the pork slices thru the carnage and ends up in the barriers :bsmilie:

sorry rubens ;p

NO button n barrichello take on each other the Porky slice through between them n all three end up by the wall!:bsmilie:;p

Status
Not open for further replies.