FORMULA 1 GRANDE PREMIO PETROBRAS DO BRASIL 2009 [16 - 18 Oct]

Status
Not open for further replies.
sound like a bak kwa sandwich :bsmilie:

McPorky? :bsmilie: McDonalds will make millions if they make this burger and plaster his face on the packaging.

Btw, some good news for Ferrari fans. Good to hear that Massa is recovering well:thumbsup:

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/afp_sports/view/1010926/1/.html

Motor Racing: Massa happy to be back behind F1 wheel
Posted: 12 October 2009 2331 hrs

ROME: Felipe Massa was back behind the wheel of a Formula One car on Monday for the first time since his horror crash in Hungary on July 25.

The Brazilian took a privately owned F2007 - Ferrari's 2007 F1 model - for a spin around the constructor's test track at Fiorano, completing a few laps.

And he said he felt as if he had never been away.

"Everything went well, I'm in good shape physically, it felt as if the incident on July 25 had never happened. I had no problems with my sight and I'm ready to do not one but two races in a row," Massa said.

"Obviously I'll take my time as a precaution, you have to respect that, but having got in the car I can tell you that I'm just as I was before the accident," he added.

Ferrari had insisted on Sunday that the test was not done with a view to Massa racing again this season, but rather as "an opportunity for Felipe to renew his acquaintance with his natural environment, namely the race track".

Massa suffered a terrible crash during the Hungarian Grand Prix in July, and spent several days in hospital with a large gash just above his eye.

He has been replaced by Italian Giancarlo Fisichella for the final races of this season while Spanish former world champion Fernando Alonso has already been announced as his new team-mate for next season, with 2007 world champion Kimi Raikkonen leaving the team.

And Ferrari insists next season is when Massa will make his return.

"This is in no way a proper test session and looking at the stopwatch will not be on the agenda - there will be plenty of time for that in 2010, when, alongside Fernando Alonso, he will begin development work of the new single-seater," said a team statement on the company's website.

"Therefore talk of a proper return to Formula One can wait until the start of the 2010 season and only at that time will the medical checks be carried out, as required by the FIA in order to allow someone who has been injured to return to racing," the statement said.

- AFP/sc

Anyone collect those model cars?

The ferrari F60s are in stock!

HWP9966.jpg

McPorky? :bsmilie: McDonalds will make millions if they make this burger and plaster his face on the packaging.

PS face will make millions but his father's face will lose millions :bsmilie:

Haha seems like CS have a lot of Anti-Hammys around ah?

Wait till you do PR work with Kimi.. He is the anti-PR guy. He just wants his ice cream.

Haha seems like CS have a lot of Anti-Hammys around ah?

Wait till you do PR work with Kimi.. He is the anti-PR guy. He just wants his ice cream.

this is what a driver should be... don't give a rat's ass about PR. talk only when it's required... otherwise... drive.

didn't know the new f1 is call f60. hmmm..why using a enzo ferrari's rumour name?

Its not the new car. F60 is the current car......CMI lol! Its called F60 to celebrate Ferrari's 60 years in F1.

The Ferrari Enzo's rumoured name was to be F60 because its predecessor was the F50. So its not the offical name.

this is what a driver should be... don't give a rat's ass about PR. talk only when it's required... otherwise... drive.

or drink coke. :thumbsup:

& i also notice most people in this part of the world don't like Jenson Button. Esp for making the first few races boring.

Rubens in talks with Williams but denied signing with them!:think:

Also heard that Williams not using Toyota Engine anymore!:think:

nope.. they'll be using the cosworth engines i think..

Well its either cosworth or renault engines.

Cosworth CA2006 2.4 V8 4 Series was their 2006 engine, they'll prob make extensive modification to the design for 2010 engine supply pool. & prob name it CA2010 2.4 V8.

Red bull also have been linked to a cosworth supply.

Last edited:
Well its either cosworth or renault engines.

Cosworth CA2006 2.4 V8 4 Series was their 2006 engine, they'll prob make extensive modification to the design for 2010 engine supply pool. & prob name it CA2010 2.4 V8.

Red bull also have been linked to a cosworth supply.

Looks like Cosworth or Renault will be dominating the egines department! Wonder what will be next?:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.