Finally gotten my K-x

As the thread has been in discussion, there are a number of places to purchase from.

OP@SLS $782
SLR R @Funan $782
TKFOTO@SHAW BEACH RD
Manly@Temple St $782

Hi, thanks for the prompt response.

For $782 is it inclusive of lens or body only? Wonder does it comes with camera bag?

Regards

Steve

Body + Lens, strap, manual. No bag.

Body + Lens, strap, manual. No bag.

battery Energizer Ultimate Lithium x 4, box, receipt, a couple of bubble wraps, a carrying plastic bag to bring your goodies home

battery Energizer Ultimate Lithium x 4, box, receipt, a couple of bubble wraps, a carrying plastic bag to bring your goodies home

Wahahaha! Dats a nice one. Bro, tks for e advise. Shall go n grab hold of one this wk. Hope they have stock for the white one. Cheers

Wahahaha! Dats a nice one. Bro, tks for e advise. Shall go n grab hold of one this wk. Hope they have stock for the white one. Cheers

all the best and update us your status as a Pentaxian :)

So sad went to slr rev today ask the price wanna buy but just lost my wallet waiting for my replacement credit card to arrive.... Waaaa~~ T_T

Can't wait to get the dual lens kit this friday!!! ;p

I will bro. Btw which shop is more trustworthy to purchase from?

i bought mine from SLR Revo

the above mentioned ones are the reputable ones :)

So sad went to slr rev today ask the price wanna buy but just lost my wallet waiting for my replacement credit card to arrive.... Waaaa~~ T_T

credit card don't give you $782 or $899 or even $103X at SLR.

was mentioned by the staff there is was cash price .

Last edited:
yea, bo bian >.< thou wanted to get a red one heh, but over the budget if getting 2nd lens separately.

credit card don't give you $782 or $899 or even $103X at SLR.

was mentioned by the staff there is was cash price .

Well i know is cash price + 2.X%. Still ok lah. About $40 more still ok. Then i think i go cheapo way, buy a air tight box + sili gel. Lol! Then maybe save a bit then get a good len for my bokeh fetish lol!

Well i know is cash price + 2.X%. Still ok lah. About $40 more still ok. Then i think i go cheapo way, buy a air tight box + sili gel. Lol! Then maybe save a bit then get a good len for my bokeh fetish lol!

dry box? haha. good luck with that :)

i bought mine from SLR Revo

the above mentioned ones are the reputable ones :)

Haiz, No more stock at SLR. Any bro know where can I get e white Kx with dual lens kit? Tks in advance

Haiz, No more stock at SLR. Any bro know where can I get e white Kx with dual lens kit? Tks in advance

I thought the dual lens kit comes in only black body? if there's anywhere that sell white dual lens kit, let me know also :bigeyes: