Faulty of CF card from using other photographer at the event

So we must practice safe card sharing. :bsmilie:

Other CF card may looks clean and safe, but one camera must have one CF card for life

first time i heard people who take events share memory cards??

even if its to test whether the card is fautly? do you still try it on the 3rd camera after the 2rd camera gone down bec of it?

even if its to test whether the card is fautly? do you still try it on the 3rd camera after the 2rd camera gone down bec of it?

That's to double confirm that it kills. :bsmilie:

The beauty of the wild flower card must be too irresistible not to try.

Enjoy first and see doctor later.

Newer models of Canon are using the younger, slimmer and sexier SD cards.

Many owners have teary eyes to bid their older and fatter CF cards goodbye.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo I want CF cards! I feels better when I hold them in my LARGE hands. The SD card is like holding a SIM card in my hand. I like the feeling of shuffling them when I hold like 4 in my hand. ;p

Unsafe CF card says "You haven't clock any shutter count? Don't worry, I also just come out of my package"

Hi Bro,
I've encounted a faulty CF card from the main photographer which both of us does not know and the best part that 3rd photographer has use the faulty CF card from the main photographer and which does not function. any more when we're at the event.The problem is that I'm using a 2nd hand cannon 20D. Now 3 of our cannon body is now at the camera hospital.

Aiyoo don't use other photographer or cannon to shoot no wonder your CF spoiled. For me people want to touch my CF i always say, hands off! Private property! Some things cannot share one, later get infection. Also no use cannon, kenon, conan brand camera, not original.

3 Canons, 1 Card (2 Girls, 1 Cup) :bsmilie: