External flash for 602Z and equivalent

What flash are you using for your camera?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez.... All these seems very complex & complicated! Do you really have the time to calculate all these aperture & stuff when you're taking pictures? By the time the equations are solved, you might have already lost the right moment for the picture liao right? :confused:

Originally posted by Gr|ever
Geez.... All these seems very complex & complicated! Do you really have the time to calculate all these aperture & stuff when you're taking pictures? By the time the equations are solved, you might have already lost the right moment for the picture liao right? :confused:

From the website mpenza introduce, good flash has LCD (very ex) to indicate the setting suitable for our cam. If it's cheaper flash, it should hav a table stick on the flash as a guideline.

Just got the Metz 32 Z 1. Is the yellow cast normal? All the pictures have a yellow cast to it.

Originally posted by zombiez
Just got the Metz 32 Z 1. Is the yellow cast normal? All the pictures have a yellow cast to it.

Where did u buy it? How much?

Originally posted by zombiez

It's normal - just set your custom white balance and use it whenever your flash is the primary source of illumination.

i own a eos30 n 602
can a canon 420ex or 550ex be use on 602 ?
any idea how much it cos?

Originally posted by xia025
i own a eos30 n 602
can a canon 420ex or 550ex be use on 602 ?
any idea how much it cos?

had missed this post. I believe that 420EX does not have any automatic modes and it's a pain to use it on the 602Z (it'll behave like a primitive manual flash). Not too sure about the 550EX. Prices are around $300++ for 420EX and ~$600 for the 550EX.

i don't think is possible to add this flash to a 602 because of the bracket. 420ex pins are not retractable and 602 do not have the groove for the extra pins.

Hey count me in!!! just bought my 602 today!!

then maybe can get better discount..haha..better yet..MO for flash..

pls pm me about buying!!!

sam

Do u want buy together after my exam? [/B]

Originally posted by imaginary_number
No problems. Just shoot more often and setting the flash should become second nature to you. ;)
I'm shooting alot, but I still cannot figure out the "rule/principle" for compensating exposure.. it's terrible, It's always a heng heng thing when I use ISO400 on cam and ISO200 on the flash.. if the colour is ok, I accept it.. if not reshoot.. like that how to learn?:(

need advise on whether SB25 is suitable for 602? is it as good as sb24? what are it's pros and cons?

not too sure about the sb24, but the sb25 has multiple contact points with the 602 hotshoe instead of just 1 in the centre. no problem right?

Originally posted by shawntim
not too sure about the sb24, but the sb25 has multiple contact points with the 602 hotshoe instead of just 1 in the centre. no problem right?

No problem.

Originally posted by shawntim

SB24 has multiple contact point as well. Works fines with the 602Z.

Need advice on the pros and cons for the following flash:
1)Nikon sb 24

2)Metz 32 z1

3)Vivitar 285HV

Was considering the vivitar,but still leaving my options open.Anyone can help?:dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.