Evelyna & Raymond...

Status
Not open for further replies.
another of ur work.... top class.... u're good at capturing moment where most wun notice.... will love to have u as my photographer when i get married some day... haha

namska said:
another of ur work.... top class.... u're good at capturing moment where most wun notice.... will love to have u as my photographer when i get married some day... haha

Thank you...I will be patiently waiting for your call Hahaha

namska said:
I second that!
As usual, wonderful work Kelvin :thumbsup:

that's a lot of effort to put in. great presentation :thumbsup:

iamasaint said:
Thanks guys...Yes. It took quite a bit of effort. The challenge is to do it well within a reasonable time frame... Taking too long means its no longer cost effective. Cheers

Indeed.:thumbsup:

Wah.. what a great presentation! Really amazing. :)

DO u use a specific software or just Photoshop to come out with the montage?

thanks

iamasaint said:
Thank you...I will be patiently waiting for your call Hahaha

ay... no prob one la.... but i need a favour from u though....

can help me find a wife? haha... thanks... :embrass:

very nice work!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

fantastic and brilliant!!!! very nice!

and again, the master returns with a piece of work that surpasses his previous few. you're the best in CS. :thumbsup: and i stick by what i said that i'll get you to shoot my wedding, provided my (future) wife approves la. :p but i'm still young la, so long time more. :bsmilie:

Isaiahfortythirtyone said:
and again, the master returns with a piece of work that surpasses his previous few. you're the best in CS. :thumbsup: and i stick by what i said that i'll get you to shoot my wedding, provided my (future) wife approves la. :p but i'm still young la, so long time more. :bsmilie:

Hiya...thanks man. You are too kind with your praise. Personally, I believe there are others who are better than me here in cs...they just arent posting their works =)

Anyways...u have no choice... i will hold you to your word...hahaha

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.