Evelyna & Raymond...

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamasaint

Jan 26, 2003
www.lightedpixels.com
This is the coffeetable presentation of Ray and Eve's album...its my first square format presentation. Pics posted with the couples kind permission. Oh...it iis also one of the rarer black based presentations...=) Personally I prefer black...

Page 1
52506997.jpg

Page 2
52506998.jpg

Page 3
52506999.jpg

Page 4
52507000.jpg

as usual.. i love it.. :p

Nice Colour!! Nice:thumbsup: Like the Black theme. Wondering instead of white lines will gold or silver be better?

Dun like black, but doesn't matter. The pix is what I like!:thumbsup:

52507209.jpg

Love this most!! It takes time and effort to come up with a beautiful series like this and you got some many series in your galleries... They are just Great!!!:thumbsup:

My fav's wedding photographer at his usual self ..... top-class! :)

Hey! I was at the wedding!! So, I've met iamsaint... These photos are so good!

Hi guys, thanks for the compliments...=)

As for the lines...I think I 'll stick to white... I am afraid gold might be a little too overpowering... silver could work too I guess.

Wow...our sepia toning looks nearly identical! :D Personally I like this kind of tone best, not too brownish. Great!

These pics are really lovely and high quality work. Thanks for sharing. Cheers!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: great stuff! :bigeyes:

I like the sepia tone ones better than the color photos. Just a personal perference. ;)

Hey kelvin, I like this layout and postprocessing much much more than the previous one that u posted :) keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.