Evelyna & Raymond...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good presentation. I believe the couple will love to see this.

Very nice presentation and the shots were great.
I believe it must have taken you lotsa of time to come out with the layout and postprocessing.. keep up the good work. :)

Speechless, none of your work fail to amazed me.....

What can I say Kelvin. As usual your style has set a standard for the rest. I've never been dissapointed in your presentation style. This one is absolutely marvelous.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

jbma said:
What can I say Kelvin. As usual your style has set a standard for the rest. I've never been dissapointed in your presentation style. This one is absolutely marvelous.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks bro...i am just glad you like my style of presentation. I am still learning to get the presentation layouts done well.

Cheers

Woah, super nice work! How long did you take to come up this one?

nicely done:) i like the square layout.

btw, ur new avatar quite cool:p u should put tht on the main page of ur webby:)

w.s said:
nicely done:) i like the square layout.

btw, ur new avatar quite cool:p u should put tht on the main page of ur webby:)

Haha...yeah. I should ehs? Thanks for the compliments

As usual, great works.. source of inspiration :)

Maybe can do healing brush on the wrinkle.. esp when the bride laughing.. just my opinion.

sonix said:

Maybe can do healing brush on the wrinkle.. esp when the bride laughing.. just my opinion.

Hiya...thanks for the suggestion but I think i will not take away the wrinkles...i for one would like to keep it as natural as possible...unless something sticks out so badly that we get distracted everytime we see the pic...else...i think its ok...=)

Cheers

sonix said:

Hiya...thanks for the suggestion but I think i will not take away the wrinkles...i for one would like to keep it as natural as possible...unless something sticks out so badly that we get distracted everytime we see the pic...else...i think its ok...=)

Cheers

Hi Kelvin,

Thanks for sharing your fantastic work piece. Ever thought of doing one for clement's daughter? :bsmilie:

thomas

Status
Not open for further replies.