EM-10 Official! The OM-D for All!

Code:
Thanks wonglp! Very much appreciated.:)

It's in custom menu->disp/pc->multifunction (it's the last setting), 5 different parameters to select, however, all are predefined.

Thanks again bro! Found it!:thumbsup: BTW do you guys use Color Creator? Its not easy to use..

Code:

It's in custom menu->disp/pc->multifunction (it's the last setting), 5 different parameters to select, however, all are predefined.

Thanks again bro! Found it!:thumbsup: BTW do you guys use Color Creator? Its not easy to use..

Heh , I don't. Even though it's been a few months with it. It's a nifty fun function but when activated , one can't change WB and that's a no go for me.

not much, i think can be useful for sunrise/set, b&w.

Hello guys! Do ya'll know when will the shops start selling body only for the EM-10?

Have been using a EPM-1 with kit lens for 2 years already, due to budget constraints, I've finally decided to get the 25mm f1.8. Am also considering to upgrade to the EM-10 but as a student, I'm still having a difficult time making a decision whether to upgrade or not, or to wait for 2nd hand sets, or to upgrade to another cheaper model from the PEN series...

Anyways, have been reading the forums for some time and this is finally POST #1! :D

Hello guys! Do ya'll know when will the shops start selling body only for the EM-10? Have been using a EPM-1 with kit lens for 2 years already, due to budget constraints, I've finally decided to get the 25mm f1.8. Am also considering to upgrade to the EM-10 but as a student, I'm still having a difficult time making a decision whether to upgrade or not, or to wait for 2nd hand sets, or to upgrade to another cheaper model from the PEN series... Anyways, have been reading the forums for some time and this is finally POST #1! :D

Hi welcome :)
If it's a choice between the cheaper model from the Pen series or the EM10, go for the EM10. The EM5 sensor + EM1 processor + other new additions like Wifi etc will give u a camera for the longer haul.

For EM10 body alone sets prob at least a month plus and probably around $900 and that's being very positive. One alternative is to sell the kit lens once u buy the kit. My gut is buy first hand whenever u can from the shops at street price ( not RRP ! ) if u can , if not 2nd hand then should be justified by a decent discount.

Hi welcome :)
If it's a choice between the cheaper model from the Pen series or the EM10, go for the EM10. The EM5 sensor + EM1 processor + other new additions like Wifi etc will give u a camera for the longer haul.

For EM10 body alone sets prob at least a month plus and probably around $900 and that's being very positive. One alternative is to sell the kit lens once u buy the kit. My gut is buy first hand whenever u can from the shops at street price ( not RRP ! ) if u can , if not 2nd hand then should be justified by a decent discount.

How much can the kit lens from the EM-10 sell for?

Hmm, maybe I should wait for 2nd hand units body only... 25mm f1.8 will take a toll on my temp job pay while waiting for uni to start!

Thanks for the recommendations!

I'm starting to get sick of the EPM-1's issues with IS.

How much can the kit lens from the EM-10 sell for? Hmm, maybe I should wait for 2nd hand units body only... 25mm f1.8 will take a toll on my temp job pay while waiting for uni to start! Thanks for the recommendations! I'm starting to get sick of the EPM-1's issues with IS.

Around $250-$300 but it's all an estimate. Do a search for BnS threads for this lens and u'll get an idea.

No need to be in a hurry to buy camera equipment :) take your time and consider the options

Around $250-$300 but it's all an estimate. Do a search for BnS threads for this lens and u'll get an idea.

No need to be in a hurry to buy camera equipment :) take your time and consider the options

Thanks man! I shall wait for 2nd hand EM-10 sets to sprout up on BnS! Shall go ahead with 25 1.8 next Friday!

Thanks man! I shall wait for 2nd hand EM-10 sets to sprout up on BnS! Shall go ahead with 25 1.8 next Friday!

Sounds good :) take your time to upgrade , no rush. EM10 popped up on BnS Liao, though still rare lah

Hi All,

Can I check if you guys encounter this incident when you half press and hold the shutter button, you will hear some kind of sound constantly from the camera until you release the shutton button? This will only happen when u turn on the IS. First time using Oly camera so dunno if this is normal.

Thanks thanks.

Hi All, Can I check if you guys encounter this incident when you half press and hold the shutter button, you will hear some kind of sound constantly from the camera until you release the shutton button? This will only happen when u turn on the IS. First time using Oly camera so dunno if this is normal. Thanks thanks.

It's normal :) just the sound of the camera IS working.

Finally received the Sandisk Extreme Pro card I bought from Amazon.
It's just blazing fast compared to the standard one that came as a free gift.
No more waiting for a few seconds just to write to card.

Highly recommended!

For those still waiting to use the $100 voucher.

The auto lens cap and spare batt is in stock again.

For those still waiting to use the $100 voucher.

The auto lens cap and spare batt is in stock again.

Lol now the grip is OOS.
WTH man...
The other day it was lens cap, now it's grip.
At this rate I will never be able to get both at same time.

Lol now the grip is OOS. WTH man... The other day it was lens cap, now it's grip. At this rate I will never be able to get both at same time.

Grip OOS for few days Liao.
I'm aiming for grip but dunno what to buy with the balance as I do not need auto cap & battery.