does anyone actually know how to take a photo here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:sweat: Cannot use super pro grade cheat? Press A,B,A,B,Y,X,X

Anyone got lobang for cheap master telescope? :bsmilie:

boy, you think this is game is it

THIS IS REAL

if your heart is not pure, and your courage not steel, the master telescope will not appear for you!

but if you are lazy, i can sell it to you

kin-0043.jpg

for you, special price, 1.2K usd for one master telescope (just enough to buy k20d body, mmm)

you press the shutter button lor

Sir, i got a problem...

Which is the shutter button? every goddamn button got a pic or name to say its function except the bigger one on the top right corner...

oh ya, got another 1 in front that i press, no feel 1, but when i press and shake abit, the lenses drop out, what button is that?

The biggest button on my camera I think controls the direction wor.... :(

wah, yours got upgrade to remote ar...

strange leh, i press up, the stupid view still the same, i press down also same, left and right still same, the view never change, faulty cursor...

think they should use back A=Left, D=Right, W= Forward, S=Reverse and add nunchuck to the camera, the stupid wiimote u sold me is not working on my camera... :bsmilie:

in case u guys are wondering...

jsbn sold me tis wiimote for my camera...

36041.jpg

its not white and faulty... he told me its limited edition wii black... lol...

usually i use my fingers and pick up the photo if its lying on a table or shelves. i try not to smudge if its print glossy lah..for bigger photo, especially the ones in a big wooden frames, i use my hands and grip hard and usually carry them with both arms....

For me bery simple one...you put a bunch of photos there... I'll look at them.. if nice I take lor...:)

"does anyone actually know how to take a photo here?"

Dunno wor...clubsnap not fishing forum meh?

d'oh! :eek: I thought this was a group where people meet up & play Snap! you know, like Happy Family? Donkey?

Sir, i got a problem...

Which is the shutter button? every goddamn button got a pic or name to say its function except the bigger one on the top right corner...

oh ya, got another 1 in front that i press, no feel 1, but when i press and shake abit, the lenses drop out, what button is that?

the biggest button you can find lor

you know, the one right in front of your camera.. can change buttons too.. someimes the button can be super long

can even zoom the button in and out :dunno:

the biggest button you can find lor

you know, the one right in front of your camera.. can change buttons too.. someimes the button can be super long

can even zoom the button in and out :dunno:

Aiya... early no say.. I keep pressing all kind of buttons on other people's blouse and got slapz by them.. haiz...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.