Do you mind carry your gf's bag???

Do you carry your gf's bag???

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps you can advertise yr services.....

no thank you. knowing me, I'll give the girl an earful for having me carry her bags. the embarrassment of standing at the shopping center whilst a) being given an earful and b) standing there whilst the girl runs away in tears due to being given an earful, is... frankly... too hard to bear.

i wun mind carrying her (EyE)-bag. :bsmilie:

I think this carrying gf's hand bag is very Singapore centric. Anyway, doesn't matter. What we should do is, go around town and snap pics of guys carrying gf's bad and post them here for a laugh?

Maybe, I will start posting pics on CS after all.

Theer's this sandup comic who lament about having to always carry his g/fs bag about...so this is what he did..when the g/f pass him the bag..he would immediately open it and start rammanging over whatever items are in the bag one by one, do this once( or maybe twice if she let you off the first time)...that would be the last you will see of that bag on you. hehe...

Theer's this sandup comic who lament about having to always carry his g/fs bag about...so this is what he did..when the g/f pass him the bag..he would immediately open it and start rammanging over whatever items are in the bag one by one, do this once( or maybe twice if she let you off the first time)...that would be the last you will see of that bag on you. hehe...

This is what I do.

If and when a woman, hopefully is someone a bit more intimate, ask me to carry her hand bag, I will not refuse, but I will start going through all the stuffs inside. If I am carrying something, I sure want to know what I am carrying. Works wonder.

yup :)

I think this carrying gf's hand bag is very Singapore centric. Anyway, doesn't matter. What we should do is, go around town and snap pics of guys carrying gf's bad and post them here for a laugh?

Maybe, I will start posting pics on CS after all.

I am getting all excited about it. DP, quick post!

107825109.jpg

So how does it look like now? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

why do girls buy expensive handbags in various designs, match their shoes and outfit......... then get someone else to carry her bag?

-_-

i don't mind though, if it's a unisex bag, or shopping bag.

if carrying a gf's bag is such a hot issue, the relationship is off.

Wow.. it amaze me that we try to be an open society, yet carrying a girls bag is like so taboo?

I carry all kinds of girls bag, nothing sissy about it as I don't do it as a public display of affection but because she just may need help carrying it after a hard day's work. My girl will do the same with my bag and even my gear bag when I need the extra hands.

Personally it's not like the bag has a stick that will sodomize me so I don't give 2 thoughts about it.. When I go out with my male friends who bring their babies along, I do help carry their baby wares if it calls for it too.. If it's a sore sight for those over bloated egos, just too bad.. I don't believe we should live our lives dictated by society but rather evolve it. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.