Do you mind carry your gf's bag???

Do you carry your gf's bag???

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if someone's girlfriend really really really likes barney? :dunno:

That women has some really bad mental issue or comes from a pretty dysfunctional family if you don't even know when to start growing up....well that all the two of you goes to the school the mentally challenged and sits in a little yellow bus and are suppose to hold hands walking to class and have nap time in between lessons heheh...

what if someone's girlfriend really really really likes barney? :dunno:

barney is a guy thing

we like
1006120100_1_300.jpg

This is what I do.

If and when a woman, hopefully is someone a bit more intimate, ask me to carry her hand bag, I will not refuse, but I will start going through all the stuffs inside. If I am carrying something, I sure want to know what I am carrying. Works wonder.

If and when a woman, hopefully is someone a bit more intimate, ask me to carry her hand bag, I will not refuse, but I will start going through all the stuffs inside. If I am carrying something, I sure want to know what I am carrying. Works wonder.

have you found anything cool yet? :D :D :D

whats wrong with carrying your gf bag to lesser her load? especially if you see her tired and red marks over her shoulder. theres no need to sling it over your shoulder or hang it over your wrist like those sissy do, just carry it like a plastic bag (of cos make sure u dont drag it over the floor).

if she reject your offer, or tell you it doesnt look good on you, you can ask if she wants to transfer some stuff over to your bag. i dont know whats the big deal with helping to lesser your love one load, afraid it will look bad on you for the public? as long as you look in her eyes, thats enough.

I prefer to carry my own handbag with HIS wallet in it. ;)

Love this thread - a real eye opener.

As a long term visitor to SG, I'd always assumed the BF carrying the GF bag a power thing or a signal of ownership some how (by either party).

Status
Not open for further replies.