Disturbing Thing To Announce (animal cruelty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
throw the offender down :D

/half kidding

Ya,agree.
If you find the unit this idiot lives,let us know.
We'll together throw this scum idiot down from the 9th floor.:bsmilie:

Hope your dog getting better.:)

Ya,agree.
If you find the unit this idiot lives,let us know.
We'll together throw this scum idiot down from the 9th floor.:bsmilie:

Hope your dog getting better.:)

i'll put lots of broken glass to break his fall :bsmilie::bsmilie:

wa sian...by the time i went to pick up the spray can, the roach disappear already...recently my sis spotted one in the kitchen and that night i got a double kill....:devil:
the only period that they get to live is during the hungry ghost festival.
don't think it'll be fun tryin to get a medium to exorcise lil roachie ghosts if you killem during 7th month right? :bsmilie:

don't think it'll be fun tryin to get a medium to exorcise lil roachie ghosts if you killem during 7th month right? :bsmilie:

problem is i dont know which roach got ghost 1 so no point hire medium to do cleansing...dont have so much $$$ to waste...

you all no hopes liao .

Think why that person throwed it down ???

After all we did wrong things .

Why not we look into the facts .

10000 years the movie are crap ,they are telling the US guys they are good going to war to free .

Why he threw dog down ?

cos wage increase dont help inflation here .

he think untill he siao ,thats why he throw .

Thats my view ,if there is any error please inform ,thank you .

not important ,how much you make ?

thats more of my input .

and to the TS, hope milky recovers soon.
i have a dog too, so i can somewhat feel your pain.

hang on, i'm sure milky will be fine! :)

feel others ,before you feel yourself .

little boy

second that ,give more love to your people around YOU then animals .

How's the dog doing now? what did the doctors say about the internal injuries? :)

do remember that 2 wrongs don't make a right

so let the authorities handle it and respect the outcome.
stop the lynch mob mentality

you all no hopes liao .

Think why that person throwed it down ???

After all we did wrong things .

Why not we look into the facts .

10000 years the movie are crap ,they are telling the US guys they are good going to war to free .

Why he threw dog down ?

cos wage increase dont help inflation here .

he think untill he siao ,thats why he throw .

Thats my view ,if there is any error please inform ,thank you .

Can I have some of what he's smoking?

Ha ha I see you from Calif. Going to any weed hospitals? ;p I'll have what you are smoking then. :bsmilie:

Haven't found a cooperative doctor yet :) But if you hang out in some areas, you can get high just breathing in the second hand smoke.

TS, any updates on poor Milky?

$^#@#@&((^$%#!!! This is absolutely cruel!!! I hope your dog will survive. ;( :angry:

Do keep us informed of her condition. All the best!

pls tell me the block she was thrown from, and the possible houses?, ppl like that deserve to die in my eyes. Im very sorry and i hope your dog makes it thru this. And if you could PM anything about who did it.

End of the day police are just ognna fine idiots like this, sometimes u need to get ur own justice.

pls tell me the block she was thrown from, and the possible houses?, ppl like that deserve to die in my eyes. Im very sorry and i hope your dog makes it thru this. And if you could PM anything about who did it.

End of the day police are just ognna fine idiots like this, sometimes u need to get ur own justice.

sigh and so what do you propose the owner do? Go throw the suspect down the building... stab him or her, run him or her over with a car? And PM you.... for?? So that you can go do the above mentioned?

Result? You or owner go to jail for assault or worse executed for murder... and labeled as lunatics. Purpose of all that ranting to get some justice served for the dog achieved? No....

This thread has ended for so long and you come in here and let go some nonsensical blabber that opens up old wounds... ..... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.