Discussion for August 2010 Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a sharing session in early Sept. (3rd of Sept). Stay tuned :)

Sharing? Like post processing or taking photos? Guest speakers - Flowerpot (portraiture) and Wee Kiat (Landscape)?

:thumbsup:

Isn't that a friday ? Evening ?

Yup, it's Friday evening. Singapore Arts Museum (SAM) has been providing place (FREE) for ClubSnap every 1st Friday for photo talks and sharing since July 2010. We Pentax users will take Sept. slot :cool: I'll start a dedicated thread about this when time comes.

i want to join the august one../.:)

Yup, it's Friday evening. Singapore Arts Museum (SAM) has been providing place (FREE) for ClubSnap every 1st Friday for photo talks and sharing since July 2010. We Pentax users will take Sept. slot :cool: I'll start a dedicated thread about this when time comes.

Wow ... that's a very good news to us :)

Sms me if u happen to see it while I didn't :p Will do the same for you too. lol

Don't need to sms you already lar. Just put your name straight away. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Guys! can we restrict to these few choices?

• Little India - street photography
  • AMK park - macro & close up
  • Tanjong Pagar & Shenton Way- architecture
  • Pulau Ubin - nature
  • Sentosa Island - sun & beach

date: all saturdays, 14, 21 or 28 august

time: 830 to noon (can OT if like)

if firm these are the "candidates" for the locality, will put to the vote, ok bor?

If AMK park - Macro (21 Aug 830am)
If Shenton way - I suggest why not Clifford Pier (21 Aug 6am for Sunrise)

Ho bo?

hi guys :D my vote goes to pulau ubin! ;)

but i hope it wont be on the 7th, if not i have to skip yet another 1 :bheart::bheart:... all other weeks im free :D

3 strong runners...

Macro, flowers, bugs, nature - AMK park
Architecture, city scape, sunrise - Marina Bay
Nature, birding & sunrise - Pulau Ubin

date: all saturdays, 14, 21 or 28 august

time: 830 to noon (can OT if like)

07082009? LiverpoolMadman, sorry we cant entertain your request as we dont have machine to travel back in time... :sticktong

Pinholecam
Model shooting & YOG will have to be special event. Unless prior arrangement is made for model shooting and specific event is indentified for YOG, it is difficult to fit into the more "open&walk-about-type" of monthly outing.

Since you brought it up, maybe we can have special events for model shooting, macro (still thinking of all your toys), action, etc beside our monthly outing. This events are for special interest groups and more focus on the technical side of photography.

As i see it, the monthly outing is more social and lens-ogling type of event. This is my personal opinion and as usual C&C is welcome..:bsmilie:

Last edited:
Since you brought it up, maybe we can have special events for model shooting, macro (still thinking of all your toys), action, etc beside our monthly outing. This events are for special interest groups and more focus on the technical side of photography.

As i see it, the monthly outing is more social and lens-ogling type of event. This is my personal opinion and as usual C&C is welcome..:bsmilie:

More people nowadays means more diverse voice. Harder to plan... :sweat:

I agree that the monthly outings are more of a social meet-up. I don't think I've been photographing the places we've been to for the past couple of months. I'm scouting for locations and finding one corner doing my own stuff instead. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.