Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
only type 'nice', 'good' etc. on nice fotos that u like, instead of posting congratulatory notes on every other post. all these make oneself look super fake, super insincere and the TS might find it all too amusing to be reading the same congratulatory notes on every other thread and posts by other members.

seriously, if 1 put Nice shots on my pics... then go to another newbie's mediocre pics and put Nice shots...

its an insult to my ego... :angry:

some have been insulting alot of pros here... :sweat:

seriously, if 1 put Nice shots on my pics... then go to another newbie's mediocre pics and put Nice shots...

its an insult to my ego... :angry:

some have been insulting alot of pros here... :sweat:

well, a few have done it, haven't they?

patronising, perhaps? anyway, as long as no one gets hurt... :bsmilie:

:bigeyes::thumbsup::eek:

wah lao...really shoot in the rain...man...i got to give it a try one more time...but will be better if you did a full length...cause its looks funny...like legless model...dancing in the rain lagi better...

:bigeyes::thumbsup::eek:

wah lao...really shoot in the rain...man...i got to give it a try one more time...but will be better if you did a full length...cause its looks funny...like legless model...dancing in the rain lagi better...

:bigeyes: how dare u!:bsmilie:

only type 'nice', 'good' etc. on nice fotos that u like, instead of posting congratulatory notes on every other post. all these make oneself look super fake, super insincere and the TS might find it all too amusing to be reading the same congratulatory notes on every other thread and posts by other members.
heheh...

maybe this is the best way to do PR and get post counts at the same time.. lol

heheh...

maybe this is the best way to do PR and get post counts at the same time.. lol

we see it all the time, don't we? in portraits and poses... i mean, goodness gracious me! it seems like every shot is a PRO shot after some of the comments i read!:bsmilie:

we see it all the time, don't we? in portraits and poses... i mean, goodness gracious me! it seems like every shot is a PRO shot after some of the comments i read!:bsmilie:

not just portraits and poses ... :bsmilie:

anyway cannot be so extreme all the time, you tell all the people that their pictures are nice and they are pro they will think you come from jurassic park; you tell all the people their pictures sucks and your grandmother shoots better than them they will think you are from outer space ... either way you're not human :bsmilie:

give credit where it's truly deserved; give help where you are capable, everything else is up to the TS and none of your business

no need to kowtow till heaven or slam into the hell

not the TS but the viewer who comments.
the viewer also learns from giving the critique

Yes, true, provided that he compares his perspectives with other comments. ^^

aiya... dun like tat la. share share and ppl can see ur fotos and learn the good stuff!

plus, u get PRO comments! WOOOO!! wawaweeeewa!
;p

me also dun dare... did few shots in a studio on sunday on my nephew... today still contemplating to post... cos i not doing any pp, straight from camera... wait dio hoot...

Status
Not open for further replies.