CLUBSNAP camera vest?

Are you in favour of having a CS photo vest?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
jbma said:
How many really use SBO harness? The debate goes on and on.:)

hmmm i think to each his own... cos things we see practical may not be practical otherwise...

y not just make a list of who wan a SBO who wans a vest etc... its like even if clubsnap makes a full range of products, like tripod / neck strap made of nylon etc, we may prefer using a certain material type, like neoprene from optech... so some buy, some dun...

Vest
1) ParkertR
2) Del_CtrlnoAlt

SBO
1) icarus

anything else?

Expiredyoghurt said:
i'd definately say YES! =P ... but funny ... i can't vote =(

"Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll"

anyone else have this problem? or is it cos i'm a new member?

because you are expired! :bsmilie:

Sion said:
Before anyone rushes out to get a CS photo vest, please read the thread " what happen if u see a guy in ClubSnap t-shirt being beaten on the street? " :sweatsm:

i think vest simple... cos when we see someone wearing a clubsnap vest get beaten up, we can take out our vest & keep it in the bag... treat as nothing happen... :bsmilie:

Vests sound like a good idea. Let me check out how much they cost and we can start a formal MO going.

Definitely will be personalised.

Whats an SBO?

what's sbo? small business office?

loupgarou said:
what's sbo? small business office?
SBO refers to Skeleton Battle Order, the 'harness' thing that army dudes wear on their body and has pouches and stuff like water bottle pouch hanging from it. Lowepro I believe has a similar harness thingy that you can attach lens pouches and other stuff to it.

Maybe can come out with a full range of CS merchandise, besides vest, maybe caps, water bottles, straps, pin badges and what have you. Have a vote to decide? :D

mmm... a Clubsnap branded Sniper jungle hat would be nice for birding trips too! :bsmilie:

Sion said:
Is this photo vest going to be unisex? Let's not forget that if it's for girls also, when we men wear it, it might not fit us in certain areas.

i thought photo vest is unisex??? i din see b4 a photo vest that have extra cloth over the chest area (exception of pockets), maybe they have deeper pockets from inside?? :bsmilie:

.,..... nt another one again... we will contine to have our pockets to burn to we keep buying things frm cs.... sob sob.. wait for while longer mah....

i think get a CS vest with Nikon's Canon's and all other manufacturers logo on them... looks cOol ~~ ;)

glennyong said:
.,..... nt another one again... we will contine to have our pockets to burn to we keep buying things frm cs.... sob sob.. wait for while longer mah....

i think get a CS vest with Nikon's Canon's and all other manufacturers logo on them... looks cOol ~~ ;)

agreed ... should be pretty cool =) .. also ... may be able to get them to sponsor .. but ... if got all the brand names/logos ... haha ... later all dun wanna sponsor cos their rival brands all there =X

Expiredyoghurt said:
agreed ... should be pretty cool =) .. also ... may be able to get them to sponsor .. but ... if got all the brand names/logos ... haha ... later all dun wanna sponsor cos their rival brands all there =X

wun rival one la... we are all helping them making FREE advertisement leh... why nt.. like that they can save alot on making stickers and paste on busses and shopping centres.. and guess wad.. we are mobiles leh.. walk around Sg and voila... we are making free advertisements for Nikon and Canons and etc etc... hahhaa..

and if we go overseas ?? hw ? free global publicising summore... :bsmilie:

i think it would look damn ugly to have all the brands on 1 vest... esp everybody like wearing a beggar uniform... patches here patches there... very unprofessional looking & animals may run when they see the vest so no more birdy shoots, no more macros... den i will forsee some lao jiao here would purposely 'blanko' off certain brand...

my 2cents... just keep it simple... just dun wanna be a walking advertisement for every brand... maybe if KM does have a vest, i might consider wearing... i wan an ANTI SHAKE VEST...

ClubSnap cap, ClubSnap keychain, ClubSnap camera bag, ClubSnap umbrella, ClubSnap watch .... :sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.