Calling Senior Citizen Clubsnap Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
#10 Calisthenics calligraphy
calligraphy.jpg

#11 Calisthenics calligraphy
calligraphy1.jpg

I like picture #3 capturing the contrast of the man on the right sitting still watching poeple goes by showing the movement there.:)

Picture #4
I was a little unsure about intruding into people's activity too close but you showed there was no harm done. You should have gone to the next table. There was some arguments about the pace of play between the players. It would make some great shots with the expression on their faces and hand gestures. Though I am not sure if it's a good idea taking picture at such heated moments unless with a long lens from a distance.;p

Nice shots, Cecil.
Nice to have met you, Dogcom and Ting - hope I got the name right.:embrass:
Here's some of my humble shots taken with Dogcom after the coffee and chat.

#03 Seeing
Seeing.jpg

#04 "Dum"
dum.jpg

Hello Bcool, Cecil n Dogcom,.. yea great to have met up with you fellas...looking forward to next occasion. Not too sucessful "shooting" in low light at the Botanic. rgds, ting

I was a little unsure about intruding into people's activity too close but you showed there was no harm done.

I guess blending in with the crowd helps. You should try it sometime.

There was some arguments about the pace of play between the players. It would make some great shots with the expression on their faces and hand gestures. Though I am not sure if it's a good idea taking picture at such heated moments unless with a long lens from a distance.;p

I'm with you on the long lens. Don't want to get clobbered if it turns violence.:bsmilie:

Yo Bcool, I like this Senior Dum shot. Look at their concentration. Natural! :thumbsup:

Thanks brudder. Appreciate the comments.

Here's another shot of the Sri Mariamman Temple from the front.

Sri-Mariamman-Temple2.jpg

First time posting;p . Please comment.

479616805_bd576825aa_m.jpg

479602977_622732ddb0_m.jpg

479602973_6283015240_m.jpg

479616817_41aa8bbd12_m.jpg

Perhaps you might want to increase the size of the image. It will be easier to see details in the photos. Flickr has a medium size format where you can upload and link here.

Pic #01 is a interesting shot of a fierce, menacing looking lion. A frontal shot might yields a better capture and the low angle will make it more imposing.

Pic #02 A few step to the left and you would had clear the spot light on the lower right hand corner.

Pic #03 I like this for its' abstract feel. You got keen eyes to had spotted the knobs on the doors.

Pic #04 What draws me to this image was the murals on the ceiling. A low angle shot, excluding the light might had been fruitful.

Hi cpkoh,

I am staying in Clementi and so is Dinot (I beleive). I think to keep this thread going we have got to have outings suggestions and/or pictures for discussion.

It is rather quiet for more than a week. Just to keep the thread going.

Best regards,

Hi cpkoh,

I am staying in Clementi and so is Dinot (I beleive). I think to keep this thread going we have got to have outings suggestions and/or pictures for discussion.
Hi dogcom,

Which part of Clementi you are staying, I am at Clementi Ave 2. Unfortunately due to my wife's hip replacement operation I am unable to seet anyone of you during the week end as I have no one else to looke after her. The only way I can meet you people are during the weekday as I have someone else to help me looke after her. That was the reason I missed the first meeting in China Town.

Hi cpkoh,

I have a shophouse at Clementi St 11 (Sunset Way). Weekdays is not possible for me as I have a business to run. Sorry to hear about your situation but taking care of your wife have to be top priority.

BTW what camera do you own? and what are your favourite subjects? Why not post a few of your favourite shots for some discussions.;)

Hi dogcom,

Which part of Clementi you are staying, I am at Clementi Ave 2. Unfortunately due to my wife's hip replacement operation I am unable to seet anyone of you during the week end as I have no one else to looke after her. The only way I can meet you people are during the weekday as I have someone else to help me looke after her. That was the reason I missed the first meeting in China Town.

I'm staying in Eunos, looks like meeting in the east would be more convenient for the present active members, may I suggest another meeting in the east coast area and if weekend is a problem, we can meet weekdays evening.
How about at Changi village where the 3 dollar chicken chop "hor fun" is delicious (hawker centre).;p

So CPkoh, Dogcom and I are at Clementi....Cecil needs to shift house :) Looks like a coffeeshop at Dogcom's place on a Thurs or Fri night would be ok....regards, ting

Status
Not open for further replies.