Calling out to all NICE CSers..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you...
for you are what you write!
Perhaps it is time we must go exploring! .............. with our cameras of course. ;)

No more nice anymore from now onwards....:)

When pictures are known to have the ingredients of either too much sharpening or not, being beautiful to look at, fantastically pleasing to the eye, too good to be true for its composition, too saturated in the colours, a bit under/over exposure, having wrong white balance and of being nice or either sucks big time is but depicting the simple truth of the person looking at his level of photographic knowledge.

Some says a photographer may not know who he was until he discover or rediscover himself or herself through deep understanding of the desired created photographic images.

-------------------------
“Please… tell me who you are and what you want. And if you think those are simple questions, keep in mind that most people live their entire lives without arriving at an answer.”

-- Gary Zukav

Deadpoet said:
Now, there seems to be a common denominator to the above - sucks.

So, why not just post - suck, it's sucks, the picture sucks, sucks big time ...
So, for you, when you post "nice", it means "it sucks".
I guess for the rest of us mere mortals "nice" just means "nice". No more, no less. ;)

Ah Pao said:
So, for you, when you post "nice", it means "it sucks".
I guess for the rest of us mere mortals "nice" just means "nice". No more, no less. ;)

:thumbsup: i'm jus a living mere mortal too... 'nice' jus means nice.. not as complicated as defined by dead ones.. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.