Caffeine Anonymous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can't drink coffee. Never stop pee-ing after drinking coffee. Dunno why.

used to work in a cafe for 4 years while studying, everytime i work it will be about 4-6 cups in a 8-10 hr shift... free one wat!

now, i can do without, once in a while i will take. have or don't have won't bother me. :)

Sjourn said:
Used to be at least 10+ cups for me, now cut down to 2-3 cups a day..and now only drink kosong (no sugar)

Wau Power!!!! you can down it??? But Kosong is good... can help to reduce weight... hahahahaha... MY PTI say one when I go for RT.;)

Cheesecake said:
How many cuppa kopi do u need a day in order to function normally?

any kopishop/outlet that serves the good'old kopi to recommend?

i need at least 3 cuppa a day!! one in the morning when i wake up...
1 in the afternoon...
and 1 around 6pm... :bsmilie:

i drink often at Funan I.T Mall's Ya-Kun. i wait for the uncle to brew... if he's not around, i normally order teh-o... :bsmilie:

and i reckon the 3-in-1 by Boncafe(it is sold in a box set of 30sachets) roxxxxxxxxxxxx! the best 3-in-1 ever!

i mux at least have a cuppa a day esp. when i jus woke up... otherwise i'll haf a killer headache... sad sad sad...

i need only 1 cup of kopi but more servings of tea as im a tea person. but when i drink kopi, it has to be brewed kind. my office has this coffeemaker and i lub my kopi thick n not so sweet. it is similar to the ones you guys get at the coffeeshop.

i used to go crazy on kopi... 5 - 6 cups a day when i was schooling and my drink before bedtime was kopi.

furrycake said:
i need only 1 cup of kopi but more servings of tea as im a tea person. but when i drink kopi, it has to be brewed kind. my office has this coffeemaker and i lub my kopi thick n not so sweet. it is similar to the ones you guys get at the coffeeshop.

i used to go crazy on kopi... 5 - 6 cups a day when i was schooling and my drink before bedtime was kopi.
:thumbsup: keep it up, u might jus be a kopi connoisseur:bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
bad bad CC.... :kok:

remember my bad old days in uni... my fren was the one who invented the kopi O kao kosong combi - ie. nescafe coffee power on a big spoon straight into mouth....

Was that the beginning for Fear Factor??? Can imagine it!:bigeyes:

Just drank 1 cup of kopi-O, surf the Clubsnap awhile.
Need to go pang-sai liao!

2 a day keeps me going, unless I can find expresso. My record is 3 double expresso ... no sugar ... in a row and I was hyper for the rest of the day

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
my parents also drink Vietnam 1, my bro bring for them...

... got 1 Tiramisu, 1 Kopi-Cat... :bsmilie:
Vietnam 1 SHIOK :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Best ever...
I bought too much last yr until now haven't drink finish...

Cheesecake said:
:thumbsup: keep it up, u might jus be a kopi connoisseur:bsmilie:
last time lah! :sticktong :sticktong :sticktong

:thumbsup: any nice kopi place to share?

where u get ur kicks...

if drinking outside, i will only try to drink kopi at kopi shops... not those ang moh style... like coffeebeans... etc.etc.

real kopi is kopi-o kao no sugaaaaarrrr. fiercesome way. 60cents niah.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.